[pnpgm] Healing of Tef'wo and other concerns.

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Thu Jan 25 20:53:00 CET 2007

After Tef'wo goes to sleep, Strie'bog will look to Ben'dar and Z'lerya:
"I could ask a blessing of Cernunnos to strengthen Tef'wo's inner
strength.  It is not a magical healing, but will help him to heal
faster."

If OK, he will cast Bless (EL 3) to enhance Tef'wo's constitution.

"There is something I must first do, but then I will come back and
play.  Music can help to calm Tef'wo, and all of us, so that we can rest
easier."

Strie'bog is getting more anxious as he approaches home, so he will go
over to one of the older trees nearby.  He reaches his hand out and
touches the tree.  He becomes peaceful, and when he opens his eys, they
are silver.  In  'Tongue of the Wood' he gives thanks to Cernunnos, and
then initiates FOREST TALK.  He asks the tree about the state of the
pavassa forest and the spirit of the forest (his hope is that the tree
spirits may know if there is a problem with the forest, especially the
heart).  If the tree can not help, he will then use FOREST SAGE to find
out what is happening.  If there is a native bird that is known to have
a long range in the forest, he will use FOREST TALK to ask the bird if
it has seen any danger in the forest.

(I will hold off reactions until I find out if there is an answer).

To help peoople rest, he will play for a while.

Robert