[pnpgm] barding, looting, and welcome to Arawn

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 20:19:56 CET 2007

Ben'Dar wrinkles his nose at the chain barding.  "The People do not use
metal armor like this.  But I don't know if Tef'wo would like it..."  He'll
wait until morning to see how Tef'wo is feeling.  If it seems that the horse
is feeling up to it, Ben'Dar will take the chain barding over to Tef'wo and
check it for size and try to get a feel for whether or not Tef'wo likes it
or not by trying it on him.  If he likes it, Ben'Dar will keep it but not
make Tef'wo wear it until he is fully healed.  If Tef'wo doesn't seem to
like it, Ben'Dar will return the chain barding to whomever wants it and
he'll keep his eyes open for a replacement set of leather barding.

Once people start translating Arawn's words into Marentian and/or Z'endali,
Ben'Dar will introduce himself formally to the elf, "Greetings to you,
friend Arawn.  I am Ben'Dar of the Fel'oros people.  I have only met one
other elf in my life, and he is an honorable man and a good friend."
Ben'Dar smiles and offers a handclasp to Arawn.  He continues, "I have some
skill with horses, perhaps I could help you find yours...if the giants have
not killed her?"

If Arawn agrees, Ben'Dar will help him track down his horse.

As to looting the giants and finding their lair, Ben'Dar wouldn't mind
spending some time determining whether or not there is a lair and/or
treasure to be found.

OOC:  Experience-wise, did Ben'Dar also earn some horsemanship expertise
during that fight?  (Maybe split the EP between spear and horsemanship or
add Tef'wo's damage EP to horsemanship?)