[pnpgm] languages & healing

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Jan 23 21:17:38 CET 2007

In Elf Sidh Z'leyra responds "Most of us speak Marentian, and many of us
speak Zen'da. Between those two languages we get along fine. Elf Sidh is
also spoken by many but not all of us."

To Strie'bog and others she demonstrates and describes how to clean
wounds, apply healing herbs and wrap bandages. She will do this before
casting (or letting someone else cast) Healing and then unwrapping and
reapplying herbs and rebandaging if more healing needed. (If she is not
available or is unconscious they may have to do this themselves, and she
would prefer they do it correctly.) Since we have time, on those most
wounded she will also use and demonstrate healing massage on to further
boost the healing abilities (StB and CB) of the patient.