[pnpgm] Comment re healing + short intro

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 02:02:21 CET 2007

(I'll assume that Z'leyra is addressing the elf in Elf Sidh prior to her introduction:)

   Nodding his head in response, a small smile on his face, he quickly follows the shaman's advice, alternating between non-magical treatment and magical healing, his hands moving with the skill of a talented healer. Upon hearing Z'leyra's introduction his smile grows, brilliant in the firelight of the clearing and he replies in Elf Sidh.

   "Yes, although I didn't mean to bring it to your doorstep. I was flung from my horse when they spooked her near my camp. And my apologies, I am Arawn," he took a moment to look toward the others, unsure if they understood what he was saying. Not wishing to be rude he continued, "Is there another tongue that all present understand? I would not wish to seem rude."