[pnpgm] Supplement - Please read ASAP

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Jan 11 02:48:14 CET 2007

     This is a quick Supplement Update.

     Seems Ben'dar has bought up the issue of lotting the lair.
     If this hadn't come up we'd have gone ahead 6 days into
     teh future.  Since this has been bought up I would like
     a quick vote from folks on the issue as quick as possible.

     Vote  A. Find the Lair now/that night
           B. Find the lair on way back
           C. Neither, ignore the lair
           D. Other

     Ben'dar     -   A
     Z'leyra     -   B
     Chion       -   ?
     Strie'bog   -   ?
     Unali       -   ?

     I will report other votes as they come in.

     We need 5 votes (out of 9) to make it a majority for A or
     B or C.

     Please let me know ASAP.

     FYI Chion is the best in Hills Survival at this point.
     He would be the one to likely track the creature.

     As Z'leyra mentions there could be risk of other creatures
     or dangers.  But its up to you guys.

     Asap because tomorrow night I would like to work on the
     update with this figured out.  If the above vote I can
     find the other votes from other folks.  Then we'll have
     a decision made.  I would start work on the update likely
     9 or 10 PM EST Thursday night.  So this gives folks 24 hours
     hopefully to post.

     Thanks guys!