[pnpgm] wyrm?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Jan 5 19:42:07 CET 2007

Z'leyra states "If that is a Wyrm I do not want it to track us down and
attack us at night. I will ask Corona to fly above it and see if he can
tell if it is a Wyrm.
<She does so, telling Corona to stay high out of range of it's breathe.>
They are said to breathe poison and be surrounded by a fog of poison all
the time. Some say they are related to dragons, they are certainly tough
enough."

"To prevent it atttacking us at night I suggest we travel fast and far,
or if we can't we come up with some idea of how to deal with it while it
is still daylight."