[pnpgm] ambush

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Jan 3 02:08:37 CET 2007

While listening to her companions Z'leyra is also considering her spell
options. Upon deciding she states "I will try to keep this simple and
safe. I don't want the local tribesmen seeking us for revenge. About
that spot there <pointing> is where I shall hopefully ambush the rider.
The others will hopefully be watching you rather than their friend and
hopefully won't notice him vanish. Hopefully he won't have any idea that
anything is wrong until I free him from the Oblivion. If he somehow
spots me or gets by me feel free to teleport ahead and subdue him.
Otherwise it should be quick and quiet. While I have heard plenty of
stories of how cruel the Humagi are, I prefer make my own determinations
and see no reason to be the one starting the evil."

She plans to use Oblivion first on the rider then tell the horse to
stop. After which she will also cast Oblivion on the horse so that when
the spell wears off the rider he will appear here. shortly followed by
his horse. If necessary she will teleport ahead again to get the second
spell off.