[pnpgm] Happy New Year!

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Jan 1 10:41:11 CET 2007

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2007 is a good year for all of us.

Z'leyra "I concur with Farseeker that stopping the rider from summoning
reinforcements is a good idea. I would prefer that we do it so that no
one gets killed, hopefully not even injured. I volunteer to go ahead and
attempt to put the rider into Oblivion till we ride out of this
territory. If successful the rider will be gone for a few days."

[She will attempt to get ahead of the rider via using invisibility,
insubstantiability and teleport and ambush him with the Oblivion spell
cast thru her staff when he goes around a corner in the trail.]