[pnpgm] Game update #19 - File #91 - Cabin Combat phase 1+2

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Feb 14 08:19:11 CET 2007

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #19 in sequence (file #91)

     Admin notes:  Game site update.  1) People file - added new
     characters to the file.  2) Timeline - Updated timeline and
     added Skill point section.
     [Recap] - None

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          6 days of skill training:  Ben'Dar continues to train Z'leyra
          in horse husbandry, if she wishes to continue learning it.

          Ben'Dar will move in the direction of whatever sounds he hears.
          (assuming he hears Unali yell or sound of the rock smashing
          against the back of the cabin?)  If so, he'll run toward the
          SW corner of the cabin to see what is going on.  If he sees
          the cause of the problem, he'll move north and attack the man
          with his pike for subdual damage.  If the man somehow escapes
          through the hedge, Ben'Dar will mount Tef'wo and charge out
          the south entrance of the hedge and go around west and then
          north to try to find him in the forest.

          And if Ben'Dar doesn't hear anything...I guess he just hangs
          out in the front yard, near the horses.
        GM: Ack.  But your training her what are you practicing in?

        From Strie'bog: [Re: Actions]
          After the encounter with the Humagi, Strie'bog will turn to
          Arawn as they ride off.  While he will address Arawn initially,
          he will include the others of the party in this discussion.

          "You may be unfamiliar with the Tablets that Aggalu mentioned.
           It is not part of the lore of Cernunnos, but instead the
           teachings of my father.  As I mentioned before, my father
           was a missionary from Dawana.

          His beliefs in the teachings of Manu and Omael resonated with
          our own faith in the Court of Life.  Manu is the author of the
          Tablets of Destiny, the recorder of all that transpires, both
          great and small, in the lives of each person."  Strie'bog
          pauses for a moment.  "In the lore of Cernunnos, there are
          the stories of Patera, the Master of Justice and Avenger of
          Cernunnos.  It is Patera, the White One, that sees that wrongs
          are righted.  Wicked souls are taken by the White One to feed
          the Nar'morel, and therefore never return to the cycle of
          life."

          "In the lore of the Dawanian people, there are the stories and
          rites of Zehanpuryu'h, the Sword of Fate and dispencer of
          justice.  To my father's ears, the stories of the justice of
          Patera and Zehanpuryu'h were similiar.  He spoke to my mother
          and the druids about these similarities, and told the stories
          of Zehanpuryu'h.  Then he spoke of Manu, who was the holder of
          the strands of fate, who wrote a stone tablet with the lives
          of all beings.  These tablets tell of all the opportunities
          and lessons a being will face during their life, and records
          what choices they have made.  The stories of the tablets and
          the history they record swept through the lands of the Vassa.
          Even those who did not know my mother closely heard these
          stories.  The forestal Miklav heard these stories and asked
          my father to come to the sacred heart of the forest.  There
          they talked, and the forestal asked some of the druids to work
          with my father.  I have heard that they worked together to
          contact the courts of Cernunnos and Manu.  You have seen the
          results.  The Vassa, who still hold faith with  Cernunnos, now
          also accept the teaching that Manu sees the fate of all beings.
          The miss deeds of the wicked are told to Patera and Ro'beall,
          the avenging star and protector of the devout."

          At the dead area, as mentioned before, Strie'bog stops and
          pays silent respect.  As the party travels away from the area,
          he says, "This place shows my mother's broken heart.  It does
          not heal, for her heart has not healed since my father's death.
          That glade was once a place of beauty and power, but now it is
          darkened.  At the center of that area was where my father fell."

          At the home:
          Unali: "Who has been living here since you left and kept  the
          house in good order? Are there brothers or sisters?" "No, I have
          no brothers or sisters.  Some of the druids help tend the house
          and gardens, as do some of the forest spirits.  My mother has
          command of many abilities that also keep her home safe and
          comfortable.

          Trembyl: "This place is amazing Strie'bog.  The mix of simple
          natural elements is very nice.  I would like to look around
          before I meet your mother if that is ok."

          Beaming with pride, "by all means.  It is a place at harmony
          with nature, and one that is peaceful and comfortable."

          In the house, prior to the flying plates and utensils.  "I
          had expected mother to be here."

          After the attack, "is everyone alright?  Something is not
          right here."

          As for the six days, he will work on improving his Merantian
          by helping Arawn.

          As for spells, keep with the cycle of Blessing (OCV one day,
          rest one day, DCV the next, rest).

          He lets everyone look at the house, and after he sees people
          staring at the skylight, he comments, "you are right in thinking
          that this is skill not seen in the Vassa villages.  My parents
          wanted a retreat, a place where they could go alone.  As I
          mentioned, my father's wisdom and simple faith made him a man
          much sought after.  His words influenced the Vassa and the
          Druids.  My mother's wisdom was also much sought.  My mother
          called on Abair, the patron of the gentle arts and crafts, and
          Sheena the Generous One to aid in making this haven.  She also
          called on all of the consorts of Cernunnos to make this place
          a home.  It is more than even that.  This great room, with the
          glass above showing the circle of life, makes this place a
          religious sanctuary as well." Pointing to the stained glass,
          "this was given by Sheena as a wedding present to my mother."
          Looking to Thig, "I have heard that it was your people who
          crafted this beautiful work."

          "Though of a different faith, my father embraced many aspects
           of the my mother's faith as well.  The mutual bond was the
           love of life, and also a belief in the circle of life."
           Pointing up to the stained glass, "the Vassa do not see an
           end to life, but a constant continuation.  Notice that those
           who grow old, and eventual die, never leave the circle above.

           They continue on to rebirth of life.  The Vassa know that life
           is meant to be lived, and enjoyed.  At it's heart, that is
           the teaching of Cernunnos.  Yes, life must be defended, but
           it must also be lived, and lived to the fullest.  That is why
           we have so many festivals throughout the year, and any excuse
           to gather and be with each other is greeted with warmth and
           enthusiasm."

           After the attack, Strie'bog will continue, "there is someone
           outside. Don't kill him!"  He will then go to the door where
           Bodyzar is, and open it.
        GM: Ack.  So 4 spells (4 Blessings).  I hope the house is
            acceptable to you :)

        From Unali: [Re: Actions]
          Barter for food is ok, exchange dice for food

          Unali will draw a second dagger and go after the man who
          clearly tried to attack her with magic. She will use two
          daggers to try to knock him subdual. As she knows that Bendar
          was still outside with the horses and she believes he is
          closest, she will call out 'Bendar!' in the first attack
          phase.
        GM: Ack.  Will remove dice.  The Vassa see you as honored guests
          of Strie'bog so choose not to be too unfair in the barter.

        From Chion: [Re: Actions]
          Hearing the clatter (presumably lots of things smashing and
          a few ouchies from inside) and seeing Unali draw her weapon
          and a thud against that side of the house Chion will draw his
          sai and look to the north end of the house.

          Presuming that he also hears the "don't kill him" part he will
          attempt to run closer and subdue the person.

          Seeing that they have some sort of telekinetic ability he will
          expect to have to dodge something.

          He will also call out, "You there STOP! We are friends of the
          owners of this home!" Hoping to sort out if the person is a
          guest or squatter.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          As Z'leyra casts Bal Speed EL2 on herself then starts chasing
          the enemy she remembers that she had heard rumors of a Law
          spell called Telekinesis that could do such things. As she
          runs after the enemy she ponders and rejects the ideas of
          taking time to cast Protection vs Law or Invisibility.

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          After the Humagi are handed over to the Vassa for judgement
          Arawn turns his attention to the wounded bird. As the process
          of healing is finished and the bird is passed to Agallu Arawn
          tells the man that he will attempt to pass through their area
          in the future if there is time. As he does so he becomes aware
          of a strange look that comes over Trembyl's face as the wizard
          moves towards him.

          [Re: Trembyl asks about the Priest Healing Hand spell]

          Arawn nods and smiles in return, a soft look in his eyes.
          "Then we will see to your friend once we have time and I
           will do what I can for him."

          A curious look crosses his face for a moment, his smile
          fading slightly, after he finishes speaking but then quickly
          passes as he looks the wizard in the eye again and smiles
          reassuringly.

          As the chaotic maelstrom came to a sudden stop Arawn quickly
          became aware of the wolf's pawing and raced toward the door,
          calling upon ancient Sidh magics as he did so. He could only
          hope that he could catch up to the man before he disappeared
          into the woods.

          As the party members offer him the opportunity to learn
          Marentian Arawn thanks them in turn, his appreciation genuine.
          As the days pass he takes the opportunity to practice the
          tongue of his new companions.

          During his stay in the village Arawn expresses his interest
          in learning their language and asks for their permission to
          cast magic to facilitate this. If it is acceptable he will do so.

         [Decalis 13th, 104th day since left Marentia, 39th day of
          Adventure #3 of the 1633rd year [TH].]
          [Location: Pavassa Forest - Strie'bog's cabin/home]

        [Time: 1:55pm - Earlier after Humagi encounter.]

          [Strie'bog explains the faith of his father and mother to
           the party.  Everyone listens intently to the story to
           learn more information on their companion and learn more
           and more about the Bard.]

          [Trembyl listens and stares ahead thinking.]

          Trembyl: "Sword of Fate?  Is that just a title?  I was
            once in southern Bhamotin and heard of a Sword of Fate
            and figured it was some tavern myth."

          [Later...]

          Xian: "Your father may have died saving the forest but he
            did a great job.  I've heard of those missionaries from
            Dawana.  They go thousands of miles never likely to
            see their home again just to spread their faith.  As
            a young boy I saw one of their Missionary Boats docked
            in Sivas.  It was said the ship had come five years just
            to get that far from their home.  Now the forest seems
            to have taken the faith in completely.  He would be
            happy for that at least."

        [Time: 2:25pm - Earlier after the Dead Area.]

          [As the party moves northward after hearing of the death
           of Strie'bog's father most conversation is quiet and
           subdued out of respect.  Occasional glances are given
           to Strie'bog for questions not asked.  Finally curiosity
           beats Thig.]

          Thig: "Have you ever been to the actual center of the dead
            area?  See what's there?  Maybe get a sense for what
            happened for your own meditation?  Or were you the one
            to find your father there?" [His eyes widen in shock
            as he realizes he asked the wrong question.  He tries
            to change the subject quickly.] "Has the druids tried
            to heal the area with their magic?"

          [Time: 5:35pm]

            [Moments before combat begins.  Strie'bog explains about
             the house and stainglass to those inside.]

            Thig: "My people made that stainglass?  I figure there
              wouldn't be many of my kind this far east.  Maybe
              I will encounter one.  Its been so long...."

            Xian: "Varange?"

            Thig: "That ego-maniac doesn't count."

          [Time: 5:37pm] - Combat time

          [Turn 1: Phase 1]

            [Mana Allocation]

              [Z'leyra and Arawn allocates mana for a speed spell.]

            [Missile Fire] - None

            [Magic Effect]

              [Z'leyra and Arawn casts her speed spell.]

            [Melee & Movement]

              [Hearing noise inside Corona takes to the air from
               his perch on the side of the house.  He gains height.]

              [Z'leyra looks around to find the cause of the flying
               items.  She hadn't seen the man flee from the
               window of the courtyard only Strie'bog and the wolf
               had actually seen the person at this point.]

              [Farseeker finishes tying up his horse at the railing
               unaware of any trouble at this point.]

              [Unali angry by the surprise pulls another dagger into
               her left hand.  She leaps forward and yells out
               "Ben'dar!" to warn the others.  She gives chase of
               the man who is now at the NW corner of the house.
               She catches up to the man and swings both daggers
               to subdue.  The magical dagger misses completely
               but the normal dagger hits and does 5 points of
               subdual to the man but he remains still up.]

              [Ben'dar peers down the well and wonders how a
               frog got down there and survived the fall.  Then
               he hears Unali yell.  Confused since Unali never
               yells in alarm he twirls around.  It must be
               something serious.  He puts both hands firmly
               on his pike.  With the hedge the sound is hard
               to figure out where it came from but sounded like
               to the north.  He is closer to the eastern side
               but decides to run to the western side.]

              [Trembyl hears Unali yell her warning.  He looks up
               from his saddle bags and faces north.  He sees the
               man at the NW edge of the cabin.  Unsure who he is
               and hearing Unali yell he places one hand on the
               horse railing and leaps over the horse railing to
               the other side.  He says "Stranger!" in Marentian
               quickly and draws his magical scimitar.  He runs
               past Farseeker to the north.]

              [Chion hears Trembyl and Unali.  He twirls around to
               see Trembyl moving north and looks north himself.
               He sees the man just on the edge of the NW corner.
               He pulls a sai and yells out.]

              Chion: "You there STOP! We are friends of the owners of
                this home!"

              [Unfournately in his haste he spoke in his native tongue.]

              GM: Didn't specify the language. :)

              [Suddenly the barn door swings open and a man in green
               forest clothing emerges.  He swings wildly a battle
               axe and charges Thig who is just feet away.  This
               startling Thig.  The man swings the battle axe and
               hits Thig in the lower right chest below the ribs
               doing a 6 point hit.  Unfournately Thig just lost
               his armor to the Giant attack.  Thig goes backward
               stumbling a few feet and gives a yelp of pain.]

              [Thig in pain drops his hand to his wound and stumbles
               back 3 feet.  He tries to take to the air but in his
               pain the first leap fails.  The second goes and he
               lifts to the air and gets to about 12 feet high into
               safety for now...]

              [The man turns to face Unali.  He grabs two daggers.
               Holding one to parry future attacks he strikes with
               the other one at Unali.  The man does a undercut
               under Unali's arm and stabs deep into Unali's chest
               just below her center ribs.  The dagger does 7
               points of damage.]

              [Inside Boyzdar begins to claw at the door and bark
               trying to get into the master bedroom.]

              [Arawn stands still so he can finish his casting of
               the speed spell from within himself.  He glances
               at the room to ensure there is no other dangers.]

              [Right after the flying plates Strie'bog mumbles to
               himself.]

              Strie'bog: "I had expected mother to be here."
              GM: About all you could say in one phase :)

              [Strie'bog throws down the table cloth and rushes to
               the right door.  He opens it and enters the master
               bedroom.]

              [Xian grabs his legs and sits on his behind and
               takes the kitchen utensil out of his leg.  He stares
               at the room area and frowns.]

          [Turn 1: Phase 2]

            [Mana Allocation]

              [Arawn finishes his final magical allocations.]
              [Xian and Thig allocate mana for spells.]

            [Missile Fire]

              [Suddenly from behind the wooden firebox in the SW corner
               of the compound a man appears.  Having stayed hidden
               in place by the box he heard the shouting.  He stands
               and pulls back on the bow in his hands and fires...The
               arrow flies toward Trembyl's back and the arrow slices
               within an inch of his right arm missing him.]

            [Magic Effect]

              [Arawn casts his speed spell.]

              [Thig casts a healing spell for the deep wound he
               suffered.  He curses when the spell fails.]

              [Xian seeing Z'leyra and others seeming to leave him
               finds his bleeding wound depressing.  So he casts
               a healing spell on himself.  The wound in his leg
               heals quickly and only shows a minor blood spot.]

              [Suddenly the man fighting Unali uses an elbow to
               shove Unali aside.  Since she is not grappling him
               and has hands full with daggers his own spell goes
               into effect.  He lifts up into the air with great
               speed and reaches 6 feet he then shifts and moves
               north.  Unali recognizes it as a Flight spell it
               must be since she's seen it used before.  The man
               reaches the northern edge of the hedge and goes
               over it.  He passes right by a tall tree to the
               right of it and is heading north...]

            [Melee & Movement]

              [Corona circles high above the cabin.  He misses
               the man fleeing the see in the backyard and
               tries to keep an eye out in the front area where
               the other men are.]

              [Arawn runs through the door past the wolf and
               Strie'bog.  He runs very fast through the door
               the man escaped from.  Another 50 feet and he is
               outside.  He turns right then left and sees Unali.
               He runs west toward Unali but doesn't see the
               man escaping in the north.]

              [Z'leyra does the same running very fast she also
               passes the wolf and Strie'bog.  She gets to the
               northern courtyard and turns west.]

              [Thig knowing he is wounded and now in the middle of
               a melee with now a bow, heads east.  He gets to the
               cabin door and lands.  He quickly runs inside.]

              [Farseeker turns west moving from going north and
               heads for the Axeman holding the Battle Axe.  With
               great sword now in both hands he swings.and misses!]

              [Unali twirls her daggers and puts them back into her
               scabbard.  She nods her head toward the north to
               gain the attention of Arawn and Z'leyra to look
               that way.  She reaches for her belt and grabs her
               sling.  She might just have one chance to fire on
               him before he escapes into the thick forest.]

              GM: Unali you could try to nick your Elven bow on
                your back or your sling.  Sling would be faster
                firing I figure.  But let me know if you want
                to do this or something else.

              [Ben'dar continues west.  Using the angle of the
               woodbox and railing he bends down slightly to
               avoid being hit by the bowman.]

              [Trembyl having faced north runs north after seeing
               the man flee.]

              [Chion continues north.  Having been up against the
               wall he doesn't see the man flee yet.]

              [The Battle Axeman swings his axe against Farseeker
               but fails to hit him.]

              [The Wolf enters the bedroom and runs past
               Strie'bog after the man.  He gets to the north
               edge of the courtyard and growls at the flying man.]

              [Strie'bog runs through the bedroom after Z'leyra
               and the others.  He exits the door and gets into
               the right side of the courtyard.]

              [Strie'bog yells not to kill the man.]

              [Xian turns his head hearing Thig enter the house
               behind him.  Using his staff he stands up to test
               his healed leg.]

          Actions? Comments?

          Next update Friday.

          Will do next 2 phases then.  This one was delayed due
          to last minute (literally) emailed actions :).  Its
          best to have all actions finished and emailed to me
          by Monday 7pm (though sunday would be great) or
          Thursday 10pm EST.  But can take later if needed.

          Consider those outside Arawn/Z'leyra will know the
          man is now escaping with Unali's help.

          Spell deadline is over as warned.  Hopefully for Friday's
          update will have updated Mana reports.  There is still
          4 people who don't have skill points determined.  See
          the timeline link at bottom of game site for the list
          to see who is not listed for training in skills.

          Happy Valentines Day!

  * Map of Strie'bog's Home [End of Phase 2]

  [Strie'bog's Home Ground]

         1         2         3         4         5
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789
%%%*%%%%**%%%%%%*%%%*%%M%%%%%%*%%%**%%%%%%%*%%%%%%*%%%%*%*%A      North
%%%%%%%%%%*%%%*%%%%%%%*%%%%*%%%%%%*%%%%%*%%%%%%*%%%%%*%%%%%B       /*\
*%%*__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*%%%C  1 Col= 5 feet
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \%%*%D  1 Row= 5 feet
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*%%%E  1 hex=10 feet
%*%*  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \%%*%F
%%%*__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/%%%%G
%%*%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \*%%%H
%**%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/%%%%I
%%%*  \__/  \__/  \__/ A\__/Z \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \%%%%J
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/   U_____  W_______ \__/  \__/  \__/%%*%K
**%%  \__/  \__/  \__I°°°°I/  \I°°°°°I_/  \_##  \__/  \%%%%L
%%%*__/  \__/  \__/ CI°°°°I\__/I°°°°/I \__/ ##__/  \__/%%%%M
%%%%  \__/  \__/ R\__I°°°°I/  \I°°°°°I_/  \__/  \__/  \*%%%N
%*%*__/  \__/  \__/  I°°°°I____I°°°°°I \__/  \__/  \__/%%%*O
%%%*  \__/  \__/  \__I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I_/  %%%%%%%__/  %%%%%P
%*%*__/  \__/  \__/  I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I \__/  \_%%  \__/*%%%Q *
%%%%  \__/ÛÛÛÛ_/  \__I°°°°Cabin°°°°°°I_/  \_X/ %%__/  \%%%%R
*%%%__/  \ÛÛÛÛ \__/  I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I \__/  \_%%  \__%%%*%S
%%%*  \__/Û/ÛÛ_/  \__I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I_/  %%%%%%%__/  \*%%%T
%*%%__/  \_EF  \__/  I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I \__/  \__/  \__/%%%%U
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I_/  \__/  \__/  \%%*%V
*%%*__/  \__/  \__/  I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I \__/  \__/  \__/%%%%W
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_ /  \__/  \__/  \__/ [O]_/  \%*%%X
%*%%__/ _\__/  B__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/%%%%Y
%%%*  L[*]  ~~~~~~~__/  \__/  \__/ @\__/  \__/  \__/  \%*%%Z
%*%%__/[_]__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/%%%*AA
%%%*  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ `\__/  $__/ ++__$  \%*%%BB
*%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_`/  \__$  \_++  $__/%%%%CC
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \*%%*DD
%*%*__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/%%*%EE
%%%%%%*%%%%%%%%%*%%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%*%%%%%%%%*%%*%%%FF
%*%*%%%%%%*%%*%%%%%%*\__/  \__/  \__/ %%*%%%%%*%%%*%%%%%*%%GG
%%%%%%*%%%%%%%%%*%\__/  \__/  \__/  \%*%%%*%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%*HH

  Legend -  * = Tree Smallest - 50 feet, Average 60, Tallest 135 feet
                Tree Width - Averages 3-8 feet in diameter
            % = Bush - Height - 3-12 feet tall, average 6 foot
                Bush Width - 3-4 feet
            ° = Cabin Roof/structure
            I = Cabin Walls (wooden)
            @ = Well - above ground 6 feet, below - 12 feet, 4' diameter
            ` = Horse drinking trough [2x8'] [BB36]
            ~ = Wooden railing for tying up horses [single wood piece]
           ## = Outhouse (underground ditch)
            Û = Stable/barn for horses
            + = large sunken fire pit (2 feet deep)
            $ = Wooden table/benches
          [O] = Gazebo/Swing (Facing firepit to south)
            X = Single tree
          [*] = Wood Box

    [Cabin Layout]

                     *
         ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY        North
        __..__..___      _____..___
        I` +  + `I`      `I oHHHHoI 1        /*\
        .`      `.   + +  .+ HHHH I 2    1 Column = 2 feet [A-Y]
        I`  ##  `I`      `I       I 3    1 Row    = 3 feet [1-20]
        .        /   [o] S/      "I 4    I, _ = Walls [Wooden]
        I        I`      `I      ". 5    /, = = Doors [Wooden]
        .+      +.   + +  .      #I 6
        I#       I_/_.._/_I]    +#I 7 *
        I#       I`      `I      #I 8
        .        /  + +   /       I 9
        I`      `I  ###   I      +. 10
        I`+    +`I  ###   I +   ##I 11
        I___/____I  + +   $_______I 12
        I**   @ @I@       $ +HHHo I 13
        I*       I@  X +# I  HHH  . 14
        I   +    I@   ### I       I 15
        I]  ##   /        /       I 16
        I]  ##   I___  ___I"      I 17
        I]  +   @I`+`  `+`I"    +#. 18
        I        I`      `I]     #I 19
        I@@@@@@@@I    T   I]      I 20
        ----------.--/\--.----..---

   Legend - $ = Fire place [Open on both sides of wall]
           .. = Window (Wooden opens inward]
            + = Wooden Chair
            ` = Flower pots or flower buckets
            * = Water Barrel
            ] = Bookcase
            # = Table/Desk
            @ = Crate/Equipment boxes
            " = Dresser/Drawers
            o = Small bedside cabinet
            H = Bed

   [Positions]

       Player    Symbol Location
       Arawn        A   [J24] - Large Map, Outside, North of Cabin
       Ben'dar      B   [X16] - Large Map, Outside, North of Horse Railing
       Chion        C   [M21] - Large Map, Outside, West Cabin Wall
       Farseeker    F   [U13] - Large Map, Outside, Near Barn
       Thig         T   [N20] - Small Map, Inside, Foyer Room/Entrance
       Trembyl      R   [N18] - Large Map, Outside, West Cabin side
       Unali        U   [K23] - Large Map, Outside, North of Courtyard
       Strie'bog    S   [Q4]  - Small Map, Outside, Cabin Courtyard
       Xian         X   [M14] - Small Map, Main Room, Cabin, on ground
       Z'leyra      Z   [J29] - Large Map, Outside, North of courtyard
       Corona       C   [????]- Large Map, Outside, Flying overhead
       Boyzdar      W   [K11] - Large Map, Outside, North of courtyard
       Man #1       M   [A24]   Large Map, Outside, North Hedge
       Man #2 [T2]  E   [S22]   Large Map, Outside Barn
       Man #3 [T1]  L   [Z7]    Large Map, Outside, Near woodbox
       Horses       [Not shown all at horse railing or trough]