[pnpgm] Arawn's actions

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 01:49:16 CET 2007

For those wondering what Arawn looks like here is a brief description.

Appearance:
Height: 6' 1" Weight: 139
    Arawn is a devastatingly handsome sidh, as all alfar are. He is an impressive figure, brilliant blue-green eyes, like the sea, are set in a flawless face, framed by a thick and shaggy shoulder length mane of midnight black hair. His form is tall, muscular and athletic. He moves with the grace and bearing of god yet tinged with a certain humbleness not often found in the true children of the sidh. The hint of a smile seems to linger on his face and despite his youthful appearance an aura of power and nobility surround him while his eyes shine with intensity and supernatural brilliance, of an intelligence and wisdom that seems almost beyond his apparent years.
   He is often dressed in the grey robes of a druid of the Sidh, trimmed in red and green and lightly adorned with cosmic symbols, the cloth and make of exquisite quality, a silver holy symbol lying hidden underneath. At times he covers his face in a light wrap, his head often hooded. Underneath the layers of his cloak lie shimmering plates of elvish scalemail to protect him from the dangers of the wild world. A simple bow lies across his back and hidden beneath his cloak lies a simple yet elegant scabbard wherein lies an elven sword.

   As time passes in the village Arawn offers to look over the damaged armor of the party. Assuming that the means presents itself while in the village he will help anyone that asks, although with time limits will work on the most damaged and precious armor first.

(In Zendali)
   "I do not know if this village possesses the resources to do so but if so I have some training as an armorer and can see about performing repairs on your armor anyone wishes. It will be limited but it might be the last chance we have for a while to rework it."

   During the stay among the villagers he does what he can to make himself useful, offering his healing talents to those in need and assisting in any other ways that are needed, time permitting. On occasion he disappears for short periods into the forest, sometimes returning with various plants bundled together. Seeing the respect given to Thig Arawn will take advantage of this to share stories and his love of the Sidh gods to any who show an interest, especially among the children.

   He says little of himself until Strie'bog speaks to him directly. As the blessing ceremony came to a close he watched the silver-eyed bard cross the village clearing toward him. In response to Strie'bogs inquiry Arawn unwraps the bandage around his face uncovering a warm smile underneath. Taking a seat he shares a little of himself with the bard.

(In the Tongue of the Woods unless other party members choose to sit in, in which case he speaks in Z'endali)

   "It is a pleasure to walk alongside a bard. My journey in this world has found me far from my brethren, of the blood and those of spirit. You are correct I am far... very far from home. I do wish to return some time but other things call to me at the moment. Right now, the strangeness in these woods. I do hope to restore things here quickly as I have some pressing concerns of my own. Namely a missing companion." A shadow crosses his face as he mentions this but he grimaces and then allows it to pass before continuing.
   "Thank you for the warm greeting. Though I am not a representative of the Court of Life I respect their ways nevertheless. I have only recently begun to travel this world but I serve as a messenger and arm of the Sidh... and other forces...", he grins slightly, as if musing over some private joke, "Still the ways of Sidh and the natural and neutral forces of the worlds have much in common. I look forward to journeying with you."
   Adjusting to make himself more comfortable he asks, "So Strie'bog, please, tell me more of yourself."

Need Mail bonding?