[pnpgm] Game Update #9 - File #11 - Status 12/3 + Thig's IBT

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Dec 4 06:35:01 CET 2007

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
     Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....NormalFaerry  Fe
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #8 in sequence (file #10)

     Admin notes: None.
     [Recap] - None

        GM: Administration Info -

            * Status file updated.

              1. Characteristic Points

                          Total Players: 14
                    CPs sent to Players: 14
                 CPS allocated/returned: 13
                  Character sheets sent: 13
                       Current progress: 93%

                  Leaves only Strie'bog at this point.

              2. In-between time actions

                          Total Players: 14
                 IBT Actions sent to me:  9
                    IBT completed by me:  9
                       Current progress: 64%

                 Have IBT actions from:
                    Z'leyra                    [***Changed***]

                 Check out the Status link on the website to
                 see order of IBT actions given to me and
                 which at the time of the week I'm currently
                 working on.

        GM: No big change this week.  I am about to start processing
            Z'leyra's IBT events.  Because of the number of events
            and many spells it could take 1-3 weeks likely 2-3.
            Good thing is Alex is in ICQ and I can ping Q&A back
            and forth to clarify things rather than waiting on email.
            So that'll help.  I have email that John has started
            his IBT stuff so we are getting there.  At this point
            Z'leyra is in the Queue and will take some time.  Because
            of this and much future possible changes I will slow
            updates down to once a week for this month on Wednesday.
            Until things change and change the schedule then.  If
            we work hard we could start on 1/1/08, would be nice
            to have a nice even date to start huh? :)

        GM: Hope you guys have enjoyed some of the encounters so far.
            I know some might get bored waiting. :<  Status file/link
            on Game Website updated.

        Actions? Comments?

        Next update Wednesday...12/12/07

        GM: Below is Thig's IBT events...
            His is the last posting.  Will post more when they
            are finished.

     Thig's In-between Time:

     Decalis 25 - Marqi 30

     Thig spends many quiet days and nights in the Faerry Hill
     with Vul'heim and the others.  The time that Arawn is here
     in the sacred forest he occasionally sees Arawn.  But
     otherwise is occupied in research and spending time with
     the Queen and other Sidh.  After Arawn left no one knows
     what he is up to.

     He sends word back with Arawn and Chion he will be staying
     there for some time.  He sends letters home to Xian to
     take care of his dogs.  But Since Xian is also away
     Cholan will take care of them.

     Note: Thig will not be going on the next adventure to decrease
     the size of the roster.  He is well experienced and since
     another Faerry - Fremea - has taken his place she will be
     a good replacement.