[pnpgm] Game update #37b - File # 170 - Strie'bog has visions

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Tue Apr 24 00:59:08 CEST 2007

Strie'bog goes directly to Miklav, and relates the vision.  "I must find Chion, for he can move people to a position close to the attackers."  He considers, "something seems to block the end of the vision.  Time is running short."

He will then go to find Chion and the others.  Once found, he will relate the vision and Pan'to's part in the abduction of his mother.  "We must reach her soon.  The trip would take us four days.  Chion, could you move us closer?  I could take you there, then you could come back for the others."