[pnpgm] Game update #37a - File #168 - Thig meets a Queen

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Apr 20 08:52:05 CEST 2007

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update 237a in sequence (file #168)

     Admin notes:  Part 1 of 2 Updates.

        From Chion: [Re: Actions]
          Chion will look around for stragglers to the festivals. Elf,
          fearry, whichever. He speaks a little fae and will attempt to
          great someone who looks like they are not 100% into partying
          (theres usually at least one) and chat with them into the night.
          This will perhaps be the first time some of his own party have
          heard him speak elf of fearry. And if anyone wants to tag
          along and chat with him he will allow it.

          Basically he will also attempt to use sign language for words
          he doesn't know to help talk to whomever he finds. He will ask
          about the solstace festival and Arawn's Alfar status to see
          what it really means (Chion is not all that familiar with elf
          culture on this side of the world). He will ask about the
          faerry plane as well, knowing it exists, and what limits humans
          from going there. And chit chat and generally try to be friendly
          (he will even perhaps trade some his perfume for trinkets?).
        GM: Ack. Just a reminder the perfume was left at the house.
          You could pop back a few teleports to get it though :)

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          Ben'Dar is perplexed by this talk of green ladies and forests
          that think and speak.  His impatience grows as Miklav talks
          of continuing to prepare for the coming celebration for the
          winter solistice in the midst of this crisis.

          Still sitting on Tef'wo, he asks Miklav, "Do we not know
          where Strie'bog's mother was seen being carried away?  Nodding
          in Chion's direction he adds, "We can teleport there and end
          this crisis quickly."

          "We are all tired from our travels, but if Strie'bog's mother,
           and the life of this entire forest is in such danger, I say
           we determine quickly where we must go and leave immediately."

        From Chion: [Re: more Actions]
          [Chion reacts to Ben'dar's comments to Miklav]

          Chion muses this over in his mind and wonders if he could even
          teleport out of here. The thought had not occured to him.
          Perhaps you cannot leave if the forest wants to retain you?
          This concept occupies his mind for a short while while Ben'Dar
          is speaking and people are replying. He begins to think about
          learning more about the forest, and will include talk of that
          in with the idle chit chat with the people he talks too to try
          to understand its nature a little more. The big question is
          whether they are actually on a different plane in the middle
          world or not.

         [Decalis 15th, 106th day since left Marentia, 41st day of
          Adventure #3 of the 1633rd year [TH].]
          [Location: Pavassa Forest - Sacred Forest]

          [Time: 5:09pm]

          [As the party begins to separate Ben'dar taps his foot
           in the saddle straps waiting.  He looks over and sees
           no one else rushing to their horses.  He wonders why
           friends of Strie'bog would dedicate their time for
           a journey and not react as he has.  He has seen many
           civilized city-folk react slow to crisis.  He even
           recalls the lengths he had to obtain legal permits for
           his ranch and other hurdles to overcome.  There were
           things to sign.  People to talk to.  More things to
           sign.  Promises to do this and not that.  Then the
           city authorities outside Maren had to consult each other
           for some time in what were called committees.  He wonders
           how a nation like Marentia could fight his people.  Would
           they have to consult witches and the stars then go to
           committee?  The only thing that is different from him and
           the other party members are being "civilized".  Whatever
           that means these days.  But Ben'dar looks at Thig.  He
           doesn't seem so civilized.  Farseeker told of that story
           where Thig wanted to feed Climan sailors to his own dogs.
           Even Zen'da would not do that.  He scowls as he waits for
           others to react.]

          [But when Ben'dar sees Miklav and Strie'bog head north
           to the tree line he makes Tef'wo move a few feet forward
           toward them.  His impatience is clearly showing on his
           face.  Ben'dar can't believe Miklav is more worried about
           a solstice celebration than Strie'bog's mother.  If he
           understands just a bit of what they were talking about
           Green Ladies and such then he should be more worried.
           Ben'dar rears up tall in the saddle and barks to Miklav.]

          Ben'dar: "Do we not know where Strie'bog's mother was seen
             being carried away?"  [Nodding in Chion's direction he adds,]
             "We can teleport there and end this crisis quickly."

             "We are all tired from our travels, but if Strie'bog's
              mother, and the life of this entire forest is in such
              danger, I say we determine quickly where we must go and
              leave immediately."

          [Miklav turns and leans on his staff.  Strie'bog translates
           for the Forestal.  The Forestal nods and then stares at
           the general location of Ben'dar  His words again are still
           understand in Zen'dali, Marentian and the various other
           native languages of the party.  As if he can speak them
           all but it seems the forest itself is somehow converting
           for him so all can understand him.]

          Miklav: "We do not exactly know where she is.  I respect
            your eagerness in this matter.  But look above you.
            The sun will be down in less than an hour.  Even if
            you can teleport within a mile of her it could be
            some time to plan a rescue, right? Stok only knows
            she was last seen heading east.  East covers over ..."
            [He looks for the words] "600 of your miles in area.
            Let's say you cut that in half.  Where exactly do
            you teleport to? Strie'bog has said he will commune
            with the forest and others to try to learn more of
            her location.  We each have a part here.  Arawn for
            example may have been sent here to rally the few
            Elves for the search.  Who knows.  You may have been
            sent here to represent your people.  Chion may be here
            for that teleport you mention.  Farseeker for his
            strength and will.  Thig may be here to rally the
            Faerry and to regain some lost strength and faith."
            [At this Thig does a double take at Mertz and Miklav
             in confusion on this comment.] "Strie'bog is clearly
             here to hopefully if its not too late to save his
             mother.  Trembyl may be here to tap into the rich
             strength of the land here.  Unali " [A slight grin
             is seen for a half second] "may be here to deal with
             Pan'to or act on the forest's behalf.  Xian may be
             here for morale.  Finally Z'leyra may be here to
             help with healing in many aspects."

          [Ben'dar hears the words and the party has no idea how
           he could have gotten this insight on such a short meeting
           of mere minutes.  But Miklav did know he was told of
           their presence in the forest for days since the Giant
           encounter.  Maybe the old "bird told me" story may be
           true in his case.  Miklav continues.]

          Miklav: "I'm open for better ideas." [He then stands and
            walks over to Tef'wo.  He looks up and the sight of
            eyeless sockets gives Ben'dar a slight shock.  What
            can this man really see? Ben'dar shivers but isn't sure
            if its from the cool wind or something else.  Now only
            a foot from Ben'dar, Miklav continues in a low whisper.]
            "Bohusara is the spirit of these woods.  If she is
            killed a great loss will occur.  The forest itself won't
            die overnight.  But it will shrink and over a period of
            time will die.  All that could be left in a generation
            is this sacred wood.  That means the Vassa who live here,
            the Vassa, some 20,000 people would be in great peril.
            They would surely fall victim to people like the Humagi
            and others.  I am as concerned as Strie'bog is.  But
            to lose our heads will cause panic." [He looks to Stok
            as if to get his meaning across.] "So far only Stok and
            Mertz knows of her disappearance.  Maybe a few others.
            Eventually news will spread.  It could cause some fear
            and possible panic.  Strie'bog will try to learn a more
            exact position for her by his training." [He speaks
            even softer to the point Ben'dar has to strain to hear
            the words] "As if he has been trained his whole life just
            for this." [He raises his voice back up so everyone can
            hear] "So we will learn more and you will leave in the
            morning.  Yes travel at night could work but it would
            slow you down and possibly endanger you further.  Then
            there is the matter of Unali."

          Farseeker: "Where did she go?"

          Miklav: "I will also try to learn that shortly.  The Forest
            has been telling me what it wants of late.  It may be
            a result of the loss of power by Bohusara and her illness."

          Xian: "Is she safe?"

          Miklav: "That I can sense she is for now.  Come follow
            us and Stok will lead you to the festival grounds.
            There you can rest for some time.  Strie'bog's spells
            will take some time."

          [The party recalls the Wisdom spell Strie'bog cast on the
           Claw.  It took hours to learn some minor bits of information.
           Ben'dar looks around and can tell he doesn't have much
           choice here.  Strie'bog nods to Ben'dar to acknowledge his
           concern.  Farseeker looks up to Ben'dar.]

          Farseeker: "Come friend.  Let them do their magic thing.
            We will do some commune things of our own at this festival.
            A rest before a battle is always a wise thing to do!"

          [Stok gathers his scrolls clearly he feels he won't be
           able to finish his reports now for awhile.  He puts them
           into a pouch and speaks to the party in Vassa to be
           translated by Strie'bog.]

          Stok: "I will escort you to the festival."

          [With that Thig and Mertz turns for the Faerry hill.]
          Xian: "Thig, mind if I join?"

          [Thig looks at Mertz who nods.  Xian steps in line with
           the 2 and they head off for the Faerry hill.]

          [Miklav and Strie'bog head east and enters the tree line.
           Soon they head south.]

          [Arawn, Ben'dar, Chion, Farseeker, Trembyl, Z'leyra and
           Stok head east and then north after entering the tree
           line area.

          [Those who are led by Stok head through the thick forest
           for what seems like 20 minutes.  Stok keep quiet during
           the trip unsure of the party still.  The party must
           assume being a aide to the Forestal he must know secrets
           and other details so being quiet and observant mast be
           his nature.  But the party must wonder would such a person
           with such secrets actually leave the sacred wood?  Would
           that be more a curse or a priviledge? Soon the party sees
           torches which soon reveal a clearing ahead.  Voices can
           be heard.  As the party breaks into the clearing they
           see maybe 30 or so torches that stand about 6 feet up and
           around the perimeter of the clearing giving light.  Away
           from any bushes or trees it seems safe enough from fires.
           There are a half dozen wooden tables like picnic tables
           all around the place.  On the table an assortment of foods
           is seen.  Food that includes fruit, vegetables, cakes,
           breads and some meats.  The party wonders if the people
           eat like this all the time? The party also wonders if
           the food was hunted here or just sent here?  Surely
           a place of peace wouldn't allow hunting would it?
           Stok waves over 2 humans and speaks to them softly.  The
           two humans head toward the horses.]

          Stok: "These two will tend to your horses.  They will be
            safe and kept in the area over there." [He points to the
            left] "About 30 yards we have a small corral for horses
            and other animals.  They will be fed and given some
            water.  If you wish to get anything from the horses do
            so now please.  Your equipment will be taken to where
            you can sleep and will also be protected.  No one in
            this place steals so do not worry."

          [The party seems to believe those words.  What would the
           forest and spirits do if a person stole in this place?
           If simply placing hands on dagger hilts can have you
           be sent away what will stealing do?  Course with the
           Centaurs around there have been stories of Centaurs being
           thieves on the roads.  But likely not here.]

          [The party is lead to the table as the horses are lead
           away by the first 2 men and 2 more.  Here the party
           can see about 30-40 humans ranging in age from school
           age youngsters to elders in their gray hair.  It looks
           like maybe more than half are females.  Two Centaur
           males can be seen standing in one side.  One Cait sith
           can be seen lurking about the perimeter as well.  There
           are about 4 elves (3 males and 1 female) here as well.
           There are 2 Faerry (both female) here as well.  They
           seem to be mingling about and talking.  The humans all
           look to be Vassa and in simple forest greens and brown
           leathers.  But at least 8-10 humans from what can be
           seen are wearing robes like that of Arawn and Strie'bog.]

          [Several adult females come over and greet the party
           and invite them to eat as it is just being served for
           dinner.  The party does feel suddenly hungry.  Even
           chion who usually eats rocks and stones (after casting
           spells to turn them into food and water) feels a bit
           hungry for some of the food he sees.  A sense of happiness
           seems to exude through the entire party as they walk
           around the tables.  Clearly there is no reason for anyone
           to poison the party like Cetric did.  The party has been
           gone from civilized food like this for over 3 months.
           Sure they ate at Caladan's village but it was a more limited
           diet of foods.  These tables has everything!  In fact the
           party is unsure how in winter these folks can afford to
           lose so much good food in one night.  But if this is a
           festival and a "special" place then maybe its not all that
           hard for them.]

          [Arawn mingles with the people.  The humans give space
           for him seeing him as a Druid and give that respect. But
           they don't seem to detect him as the Alfar.  The other
           Elves however the 2 males almost come jogging over when
           they see him.  With gratititude pouring out of them in
           babbling speeds they fuss over Arawn by having him sit
           and give him food and wine.  Arawn is not used to this
           fuss and tries to excuse it away but the Elves seem to
           ignore his requests.  He wonder what would occur if he
           went to the Faerry hill.  they might make HIM warlord
           instead of Mertz.  Wouldn't that be funny.  He smiles
           at that thought but then also frowns at the thought.
           As he eats he tries to recall the information on these
           Green Lady folk from his teachings.]

          [Ben'dar spots wine and his weakness for drink seems to
           take over his impatience.  Ben'dar and Farseeker take
           up seats near some cute girls in their early 20s it
           seems.  Course the girls nor the men have no common
           tongue but flirting is a international language.]

          [Trembyl finds the Centaurs of interest and finds a table
           only about 10 feet from them.  He has not seen such
           creatures.  He watches them chase the Cait sith around
           as if in a game.  As he eats warm bread he watches
           a deer in the forest.  But his jaw drops when the deer
           turns around and is seen away from a bush.  He sees
           the lower body of a deer but the upper body is almost
           like a Centaur.  In this case though it a female of
           about age 14 with long hair, horns and pointed ears.
           She turns and giggles slightly.  Then to the right
           of her a person...no a creature...that looks to be
           human but has hooves for feet but stands comes from
           another bushes and has horns.  Both then run off into
           the deep forest.  A Vassa male tries to explain to
           Trembyl what they are but the only words he seems to
           understand are "Faun" and "Satyr".  He has heard of
           Satyrs before but Fauns only in legend.]

          [Z'leyra examines the scene about her and sits down to
           some warm tea and warm bread.  She studies the people
           about here.  She looks for any who might be wearing
           a drum like her, a shaman, but finds none so far.  Then
           her Healer's mind kicks and she checks the status of
           the people.  From the sight of folks no one seems to
           have scars or wounds or even limps.  From first view she
           seems to see no illness not even a sniffle.  Maybe this
           place helps in healing?]

          [Chion after eating Chion uses his skills to pick out
           loners to the party.  As dinner nears its end almost
           a full hour later there is still food left on the
           tables.  Soon the men in robes seem to leave and
           the adults start to dance when three humans play
           musical instruments.  Chion wonders if these people
           are even aware of the dangers outside this sanctuary?
           He wonders if these people live or are just visiting.
           Then he sees her.  A female human and the female elf
           sitting to the side leaning against a tree.  They seem
           to be not talking but just looking at the dancers.
           their forms are barely seen by the darkness.  He studies
           them for about 8 minutes when the female human stands
           and heads off into the darkness likely home.  He stands
           and walks toward the female Elf.  He may not understand
           Vassa but he knows a bit of the Sidh tongues. He decides
           to bring over some warm tea and hot bread to her.  Humans
           rarely can judge the true age of Elves but Chion bases
           his guess on Jordi and Neva's ages.  This one must be
           in her early 20s, at least in the middle world.
           Chion tries to start a conversation with her and offer
           her the food and drink.  But she ignores him for about
           5 minutes watching the dancers.  Chion looks back at
           the party.  It has been months since the party has had
           a celebration like this.  The Zen'da stuff was just
           bunch of hollering and drinking.  This is truly a party.
           Chion feels sorry for the Elf somewhat.  Like a old mark
           he can seem to isolate certain people quickly and assess
           their situation.  Clearly the 2 male Elves who are drooling
           ver Arawn seem to be totally ignoring this one.  Maybe
           one is her mate or boyfriend or even husband?  The wind
           shifts and the smell of the tea hits her.  She finally
           turns and after some sign language she takes both drink
           and food.  Soon after she eats she finally introduces herself
           as Vali.  Chion may not be fluent in the sidh tongues but
           he is trying.  Soon Chion tries to learn more information
           about things.]

          [Vali explains this festival lasts 2 weeks.  The Druids
           have their various duties and mostly the ceremonial
           aspects belongs to them.  The Solstice, now only 6 days,
           is the last day.  This year the first day was a full
           moon which is a great omen to the Vassa Druids.  At
           least Chion thinks she said 'omen' his lack of language
           skill might've translated it as "faith sign?".  She
           explains the Vassa tend to pray to their gods and hope
           for a good spring.  The typical stuff most humans tend
           to do in these cultures.  She explains to the druidic
           faith the solstice is some magical point and event for
           them that brings strength and faith or something.  She
           doesn't seem to understand it fully or care.  Vali
           tries to explain to Chion Elf culture and that alone
           seems to take a good half hour.  He tries to understand
           this Alfar business.  At that Vali huffs and is clearly
           emotional.]

          Vali: "Alfar are children of the gods.  To our culture
            they are almost gods walking in this world.  Some
            old Elves believe they ARE gods.  The younger ones
            seem to believe if they do... well..that stuff" [she
            points to the 2 male Elves near Arawn] "they will have
            better station themselves and be aligned with gods."

          [Chion asks why she isn't also drooling over Arawn.]
          Vali: "I tried to talk to him but the other ones wouldn't
            let me near him.  He isn't that all god like to me.
            He eats just like us.  He probably bleeds like us."

          [Chion likes this progressive Elf.  Not one to adhere to
           the ancient ways which tend to be too fanatical.  Chion
           tries to learn of the faerry hill.  She explains its
           a place the Faerry and Elves live.  She goes into detail
           of the place.  She explains Avalon is the true home
           of the Faerry in the Middle world.  Ruled by the Dual
           Monarchs.  Humans tend to never go there and can even
           walk through it like this place.  A human could walk
           through the sacred forest and never know its there.
           She smiles when she explains about Elysium, the Elf
           Kingdom.  It has the great Castle Morion a fort of
           great power for the Elf people in the Middle world.]

          [Lastly Vali gives information on the Green Lady but
           Chion doesn't seem to learn much more than he learned
           an hour ago from Miklav and the others.  She seems to
           be a great supernatural power that is linked to this
           forest.  If she leaves the forest she will soon die.
           She must be in feet of the trees itself.  If she is
           just yards from the tree line on the plains she will
           lose strength and die in days.  Chion doesn't give out
           the information she is now missing as clearly Vali seems
           in Awe of the legend of her.  But it seems from the
           conversation the Vassa don't link Strie'bog and Bohusara
           as being mother and son.  Maybe only a few do as intended
           for their privacy.]

          [Soon Ben'dar and Farseeker feel buzzes come on.  The
           girls seem to indicate a eagerness for romance further
           but when a robed Druid walks by their mood seems to
           change to less romance.  About 15 minutes before
           dinner is over and dancing starts Vassily returns and
           helps to translate for the party.  He also talks to
           the party about Strie'bog and the party learns they
           were childhood friends.  Vasilly went into the druid
           path while Strie'bog went to become a bard.  The
           night grows on and at least 3 hours pass.  Vasilly
           will escort anyone to another clearing where there
           are huts and the party can setup tents if need be.
           Many huts are empty for visitors and can be slept in
           as well.  Assuming the party stays the night.]

          [At the same time the party heads to the festival, Thig,
           Mertz and Xian walk toward the Faerry hill.]

          Thig: "So how many are there in the hill?"

          Mertz: "There are over 40.  It ranges from 30-50 at any
            one time.  It tends to be half Faerry and half Elf."

          [Xian looks but seems to only see a large mound of dirt
           and hill area of trees and bushes.  He thinks the Sidh
           must see something else? Thig and Mertz stops in front
           of a large bush.  Mertz speaks in Elf to a rock. Xian
           finds this interesting.  Thig smiles and sees Xian's
           confusion.]

          Thig: "Mertz my friend here sees only a hill.  Can you?"

          [Mertz turns and speaks a few words of Elf to Xian and
           then touches Xian.  Xian turns back to the hill and now
           is shocked to see a stone castle!  Just ahead of him
           is a large arched gate that is now rising.  Torches
           are seen in lights.  But unlike most castles this one
           is very small in size and height.  King Maros's palace
           could probably fit 3 of these castles in it. Mertz
           leads them through halls.  In one courtyard 2 Cu Sith
           are seen.   He notices they seem peaceful creatures and
           likely never to want revenge.  Soon after a few hallways
           they are lead to a throne room and wait.  Thig turns to
           Mertz.]

          Thig: "This place...it feels good.  I've never been to
            such a place.  I feel....stronger....its odd..."

          [Mertz smiles and nods.]
          Mertz: "This place gives strength to the Sidh inside it."

          [Soon a door opens and 3 faerry females enter the room
           followed by a male.  All take the wall seats along the
           east wall.  Then a tall Elf almost as tall as Arawn
           enters.  He has a long flowing gray beard.  Thig leans
           to Mertz and asks a question.]

          Thig: "Is that a True Sidhe?"

          Mertz: "Yes."

          [Thig nods and knows there must be a few of those around.
           Last to come in is a 3 foot faerry female with a long flowing
           golden gown. She raises her veil and sits on the small
           throne that to Xian looks like a tiny kid's seat.  Thig
           bows to the Faerry as does Mertz.  Xian does as well but
           a second later not sure of who she is.]

          Mertz: "This is Queen Vul'ham."

          [As she raises her veil and the light of the torches hits
           her Thig can see her appearance is very attractive.  He
           now wonders if Mertz has a thing with her?  He smiles
           and waits for an introduction...]

          [At the same time Miklav leads Strie'bog to a clearing
           of his own this one secluded and now dark.  But
           Strie'bog is not afraid.]

          Miklav: "I don't think you are here on pure luck.  This
            vision you mention sounds drastic.  I still want to
            hear the details of it.  Later.  But I feel your
            mother ...no...I know she is alive still.  That
            I can sense.  I know she is in the east but her
            presence is not as strong as it can be.  This tends
            to indicate she may be unconscious.  I will seek my
            own information out to learn more.  Strie'bog I have
            seen you grow up from a excited young boy to a strong
            man with good friends.  Your mother is very proud of
            you and ..so am I."

          [Strie'bog is shocked at the words.  Growing up Miklav
           was almost like Cetric. Very harsh and stern as a teacher.
           But Miklav fades into the forest fast and Strie'bog
           watches his pal kneel and rest at his side.  Strie'bog
           prepares for the spell and holds his balalakia with
           one hand and casts the Wisdom spell.]

          Actions? Comments?

          Next update Today...

          [Player/Animal Physical Status]

                Player    Healing    HPV Damage / Status
              Trembyl        2            9       Moderate Damage
              Unali          2            5       Minor Damage

          Well.  It is 2:30 am.  Bed in about 30 minutes.  I need
          time to spell check this and get it out.  So enough
          for now.  I had put it off waiting for last minute material
          from players but hasn't come in.  So this is what I will
          do I will get part A out tonight.  Then when I wake
          up in the afternoon work on part B.  This part will
          likely include more Faerry Hill stuff and the Wisdom
          spell results.  Will work on this from 1pm-8pm in that
          rough period.  But hope to have it out by 5 or 6pm EST.
          That way folks can reply.

          Arawn - Since no post I figured you went to Festival
            rather than Hill.  Maybe you can meet with Mertz
            later or something if you seek him?  Had to go
            on what posted actions i had. :<

          Ben'dar - What do you do with the weapons and 3 horses
            you found at the cabin?  The weapons from the Goblin
            attack.  Since you were the only one to really suggest
            taking them guess you have more say :).

          Chion - If you want to learn more specific things you
            should post specific dialogue or questions.  I gave
            general answers above.

          Strie'bog - You should see the results in tomorrow's update.
            If you don't get it by the time you leave work check
            the Game website in the evening.  It should be out
            by 8pm for part B.  Then you can reply if you want. If
            you want to do more actions or dialogue let me know.

          Unali - Sigh.  Got your email.  Will reply tomorrow as
            well.  Ran out of time tonight.  If you don't get
            an email reply by tomorrow 12pm EST email me so I
            can resend it since you didn't get the first last week.

          Z'leyra - Any actions?  :)