[pnpgm] Game update #36 - File #164 - Secrets Revealed

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:14:05 CEST 2007

Ben'Dar is perplexed by this talk of green ladies and forests that think and
speak.  His impatience grows as Miklav talks of continuing to prepare for
the coming celebration for the winter solistice in the midst of this crisis.

Still sitting on Tef'wo, he asks Miklav, "Do we not know where Strie'bog's
mother was seen being carried away?  Nodding in Chion's direction he adds,
"We can teleport there and end this crisis quickly."

"We are all tired from our travels, but if Strie'bog's mother, and the life
of this entire forest is in such danger, I say we determine quickly where we
must go and leave immediately."