[pnpgm] Opps. Update?

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Apr 10 05:23:41 CEST 2007

	Here is the situation.  I did do an update Friday.  I posted it on the game website.  Tonight I came home to check the pnpgm archives for any posts I might not have gotten (sometimes that happens ).  But gee....no update #34!

	After further investigation it seems the email never got out.  So no one saw the update unless they checked the website.
I know Alex did.  But looks like no one else did.

	So.  I'll repost (or post it first time) tonight.  This will let you guys see it.  Then can react to it.  I will then do a supplement Wednesday.

	If your reading between teh lines there is some behind the scenes stuff going on as well. A few emails have gotten around.
(Robert I got your email thanks!  Just an Ack on that quick email.).

	I was hoping to work on the update tonight and appreciate the quick reply from Robert.

	So read this update.  Then you can react if you want.  Unforunately due to time this will give you a short time to read  and react.  I will try to work on update Tuesday night 10pm EST.
Then hope to get it out by midnight/bedtime.

So this will give half a day.  Sorry for short notice.  But its a semi critical update :)

	I will then fill in the gaps and do the behind the scene stuff all in the new update and fill in the holes.

If you don't have time to read/react then you can wait another day for when i work on it Thursday night for Friday's update.

Enjoy.