[pnpgm] RE:Game Update #34 - Introductions are made....

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 02:43:04 CEST 2007

Arawn, upon seeing the man and Unali's actions, simply makes eye contact with the female warrior and gives the slightest of nods along with a knowing look.

   Arawn, his head wrap undone and his face exposed, seems to smile humorously when the elf kneels before him. His lips parted as he extended his hand to the kneeling figure, ready to help him to his feet. He knew what he was and all that it meant to be alfar yet he never felt the need for such spectacle. This made him an oddity among the Sidh, well known for the seriousness that etiquette demanded. But then he was always an odd little bird. But such an offer on his part never came to pass as Miklav quickly prodded the elf to his feet.
   Arawn waited as introductions were made and when Thig was offered the hospitality of the Faerry Hill he couldn't help but smile at the faerry's exuberance. The elf, Mertz, turned to Arawn just before escorting Thig to offer his service. Arawn looked him in the eye and smiled quietly before nodding and speaking.
   "Thank you Mertz. Your service and hospitality are much appreciated and will be remembered.  I will pay visit to the Queen in a short while and  perhaps I could have the pleasure of your company when I do so."

   Arawn waved a farewell to Thig and Mertz and then watched as Miklav the Forestal stepped forward to 'look' him in the eye. Arawn waited until the man was done speaking before replying.
   "Thank you for your kindness and hospitality. It is an honor to be here." Arawn became quiet for a moment as if contemplating or remembering something before he let his eyes wander back to the elderly man's face.
   "Perhaps you are right. Perhaps the Gods have sent me here. As to how I arrived, perhaps I could share that with you when we have settled in and have a chance to talk quietly."
   Arawn smiled warmly as he finished, somehow aware that the Forestal would be more than aware of it despite his darkened sockets.
   At that moment Stok chose to speak up, interrupting the words of the elder. Arawn smiled a greeting to the young acolyte after Miklav made his nature apparent. The smile disappeared quickly when Stok continued his story. There was much to be said but Arawn waited his turn to allow Strie'bog to speak.
   Along the way Arawn offers to cast Energy on anyone that needs their energy levels restored (Strie'bog?). He will also cast it on himself.

Be a PS3 game guru.