[pnpgm] Arawn's actions and the Sacred Forest

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 02:32:30 CEST 2007

Arawn smiled as Strie'bog offered his thanks, explaining his concern for the wolf.

   "You are more than welcome and I can understand your concern." He looked to Boyzdar for a moment, there eyes meeting, before continuing, "I would assume that he is more than a friend, he IS family, as you are to him." Arawn's smile lingered a moment longer while a brief and distant look came over him before he took to tending the horses.

   The group came to halt at the invisible border to the Sacred Forest. Strie'bog spoke and offered them passage into the heart of the great wood and as Arawn came forward to accept the invitation he knelt beside the great oak and lay one hand upon it's massive trunk. His eyes were shut and he lowered his head in supplication. As he does so he speaks, "I come in peace without anger or hate in my heart."
   Arawn rises and steps forth and is immediately aware of the brilliance of the border between worlds. Here, perhaps, where the walls are thin, his prayers might be heard and carried to his family beyond. Alone in the borderland he looks up to the trees and speaks.
   "Carry my prayers, if you will, to great Morrigan and mighty Payan. Tell them that there son, Arawn, is lost but safe but that I worry for Telte, for we were ambushed and parted. Alas, my memory is hazy, my recollection vague and I worry for I do not know what I have forgotten. I do not know what has happened to my companion but ask that they find him for our enemies are great and remain unknown to me. And I do not know why the gates home are closed. But let them know that I will find my way and do what I must to grow strong and simply ask for their blessing on my journey.
   Thank you mighty and sacred wood. I release this burden and prayer to you and ask for your blessing as I travel through the Sacred Wood. May your leaves never fall and the life you shelter flourish underneath."
   He finishes his prayer and then turns to await the full arrival of the others.

Be a PS3 game guru.