[pnpgm] Heal Chion

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 23:59:06 CEST 2006

Chion says, "I would be happy for you to help me, but
first I am going to attempt to make sure I don't get a
scar from this wound." He will cast the Regeneration
mentioned, (OOC - which will last a whole turn and
heal a whopping 1HP) then he will say, "I greatly
appreciate your magical assistance, but I must start
to fend for myself in those arts. I will also cast a
healing on myself. Then I would appreciate any further
aid you two can give me with the balms to help this
wound." (OOC - he'll let them help with the roll you
get after magic healing if you bandage/take advantage
of it, per book 1 anyway).

He will mention while being attended, "I have not seen
any evidence of a Shaman as of yet. Seems a little
odd, but perhaps they are still asleep."