[pnpgm] Chion and A'gar

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 23:28:13 CEST 2006

Chion kneels and says something that only the closest
may here, "I doubt if I had come back as planned the
outcome would be much different." He will strike her
in the chest with a full downward front punch and
listen for the crack that is inevitable. (OOC- lemee
see... a prone strike with a +3 STR bonus and an EL9
HTH skill... yeah, there should be some crunching
involved.) He will then pick his staff back up and see
how the others are fairing/look for any sign from the
direction she was running to to see if anyone is
coming. If nobody is coming, he will allocate mana for
a regeneration spell and say coyly (sp?) out loud,
"Well, that hurt a bit."

OOC - He'll probably cast a second regen to make sure
he doesn't get a scar from either wound.