[pnpgm] Three phases... egads...

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 09:25:42 CEST 2006

Chion decides that the nine seconds it will take to
reach the preistess is far far far too long a time to
give here and will crouch down then teleport behind
her.

(OOC - I believe time to cast is based in part on EL,
and doing a EL 0 spell like this with his actual EL
and it being balance and all, well, he should appear
at the end of this phase where he wants to)

He will turn and backstab her while she (no doubt) is
still preparing her spells. Worst comes to worst he's
the one she attacks first. Best case, a few archers
manage to nail her in the phase he teleports. (Thus
the attempt to be behind her and using her for cover)

Will wait to see how it turns out I guess.

-Marcel