[pnpgm] Meeting room

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Sep 22 19:52:21 CEST 2006

While in the meeting room Z'leyra will patch (use her healing skill and
bandages) all who need it. If anyone else wants to practice their
healing skills she will direct them to patch those with the lightest
wounds.

If we have time she will massage Farseeker. [She will offer to massage
Balrog - to encourage healing - in the evening before we rest.]

She will cast Orient Self EL0 then cast Shamanic Healing EL3 on
Farseeker and Kasha. She will cast EL0 healing on any (except Balrog or
Xian) who ask but will suggest that others could use the experience at
casting healing spells. She will not bother healing herself yet as she
will want to be able to heal herself magically if she gets more
seriously injured.