[pnpgm] Ward?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Sep 19 20:28:04 CEST 2006

Z'leyra offers "I could cast a Ward on the stairs down to slow those
that come up while we explore above. I would cast it with a password
<Zen'da phrase: 'Pass Safely'> and all those not using the password
would be struck by a spell that would have them misplace their sense of
purpose for a short while. The ward will continue forever to affect
those who use the stairs until the ward is dispelled."

If the party wants her to cast it she shall cast Sidh Ward Pact EL0,
Abandon EL0 and the 2 points of activating mana to have the ward placed
on the stairs. She will cast the two spells thru her staff to increase
the odds of the spells succeeding.

Later when coming down to these stairs she will remind the party about
the password.