[pnpgm] Game update #112 - File #421 - Teleport starts...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Sep 8 08:48:10 CEST 2006

  R3 Balrog................Balrog............Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Tom Crockett..........Caladan...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R1 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Sergi Sallent.........Jordi.............Wizard..Normal/Elf    Ma
  R4 Tim Falkenberg........Malradh ben Kasha.Merc....Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  Do Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Artist..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's,
       Z'Leyra's Eagle, 2 Draft Horses, Wolf - Boyzdar
       6 Captured Zen'da Horses

     Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.
     http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem

     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #112  in sequence (file #421)

     Admin notes: None.

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          Since his spear was ruined, it looks like Ben'Dar will be
          taking along his pike to the castle.

          "Nelf's suffering has been cut short.  I gave him a warrior's
           death, and he died honorably.  Yes, I think I may need some
           bandaging."  Ben'Dar will go to Z'leyra and ask to be
           bandaged.  While talking with her, he says in a low voice,
          "It will be dangerous to take the claw to the enemy's
           stronghold, but perhaps even more dangerous to leave it
           here on the plains with Caladan's people.  There has been
           talk of using magic to safegaurd it...but I do not
           understand this  magic.  How do we know that the magic of
           the claw is not strong  enough to defend itself from any
           such attempts by us?  I am  concerned that the spells you
           use on it could fail with harmful  results, or the claw
           will be sent to a place where we cannot get  to it, and
           we could lose this powerful item before we fully
           understand it.  My inclination is to just take it along
           with us  for the time being.  What are your thoughts?"

           His comments to Farseeker regarding the claw on the day
           of the teleportation will be forthcoming....
        GM: Ack.  Technically you could borrow another spear.  It
          wasn't a special spear :).  Technically the comments to
          Farseeker will not exist if things change in the Claw.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra will patch, massage and magically heal Ben'dar. In
          response  to his questions about the Claw she replies "I
          do not want the Claw  used...or destroyed until we know
          just what its powers and dangers are.

          Nor do I want it exposed to loss to those who might misuse
          it intentionally. I want it kept safe. Unfortunately whoever
          carries the Claw may be in continual danger of being
          possessed by the spirit inhabiting the Claw. If that
          happens it would be bad for everyone."

          "I am not such an expert with the Oblivion spell that I
          can guarantee that it would work. If it worked the Claw
          should be safe. But the spell was designed to be used on
          people or creatures. Whether it would work on an item, even
          an item with a spirit bound to it is questionable."

          "Personally I would prefer that I be the one to carry the
          Claw. My staff and another item important to my magic both
          make me immune to possession. Unfortunately I could not
          give either of these items to another without seriously
          reducing my magic."

          "If someone claims the laurel staff we recovered and
           enhances it they would be immune to possession as long
           as the staff was in their hand...but staves are
           occasionally put down. If someone has some enhancable
           Jet I could bespell it such that it would slightly
           improve the resistance to possession of the one who
           carries it. Enhancable chalcedony could make the
           possessor immune to possession. If any have chalcedony
           I could enhance it and the Claw could be safely carried
           by the one with the chalcedony."
        GM: Ack.  Chion will claim the Laurel.  The Laurel is
          enhanced.

        From Chion: [Re: Actions]
          Regarding what Chion was doing for the few days. If at all
          possible, he will enhance the laurel in the circle he
          prepared using his staff's mana. He'll keep the laurel
          since nobody else seems to have been interested (if this
          is ok with everyone). Other than that he has been at a
          complete rest so as to heal mana faster.

          Mostly he has been contenplating and attempting to go over
          everything that has happened to date, and making a plan of
          action for the castle invasion.

          Regarding the travel to the castle: Chion opts for the
          guard room (second floor next to where the armory was)).
          He figures that this way they can get the drop on the most
          soldiers at one time, and perhaps catch most of them in
          bed. This should make it easy to slay the majority, but
          leaves a good chance that an alarm will go out (although
          being invisible will certainly help this). His instructions
          are this:

          "We should use a rope, tying it around each one of us for
           contact, with a sailor's knot I learned which is a simple
           pull and release, I will show you. I will first cast the
           spell which makes me and everyone touching me invisible.
           I shall then cast the spell which will allow us to walk
           through walls and not worry where we arrive. Then I shall
           cast the teleportation spell to arrive in the sleeping
           barracks. We can each get near a person to kill. I know
           some of you may not consider this honorable fighting, but
           taking a castle is no easy task. When we are all in
           position, I shall cast another spell which will cancel
           our ability to walk through walls and we can attack. If
           it is needed to release your knot, you will become
           visible, so my hope is that this will not be the case.
           Taken by suprise, thusly, we should be able to overcome
           25% or more of those we need to kill. At this point, the
           invisibility will be wearing off, and you can release your
           knots to move freer as needed for any whom are left. Any
           questions. Remember: Move, attack, knot if possible,
           otherwise you will be  visible."

           "Ok. Now, for contingencies. Well, it won't be pretty.The
            reason I picked the barracks is because I expect there to
            be lots of material for barracading ourselves in, if need
            be. We can make our way through the armory after I
            tranform some of the wall to water." he grins "And further
            down the hall while they are occupied trying to break in.
            The unexplored parts are where we undoubtedly need to get
            to. Once up a set of stairs we should be able to collapse
            them or even perhaps set up an illusion which will fool
            the guards. They did not have pickaxes, so how they might
            attempt to get through is anyone's guess. My expectation
            is that there will be a L'P'Nth priestess and perhaps some
            form of demon involved. Which is to say that I hope it is
            simply a Bova shamman instead."

           "The first time I entered the castle I was undetected. It
            is not likely to happen again. So be on guard from the
            instance we arrive. Any questions?"

            ooc- yep, went to the county fair so was out all weekend.
            sorry for the delay(s).
        GM:  Ack.  Barracks roger.  As to being invisible once the
          party lands more or less they'll have to separate so
          folks will become visibile :). Ok.  That plan of rope
          I'll have to think about.  The results will be blow.
          But I doubt it'll work.  I figured you were busy due to
          the holiday so wasn't worried.

        From Ben'dar: [RE: Reply to the plan]
          Ben'Dar nods in agreement to the plan.  "They may be on
          higher alert than they were before you explored the castle,
          so any surprise we can get, we should take it."

          [Another post from Ben'dar...]

          Ben'Dar nods to Farseeker regarding the claw and says
          loudly enough for all the gathered Zen'Da of Caladan's
          tribe to hear, "We do not yet know enough about it to
          attempt to destroy it or hide it with magic.  Until we do,
          I will keep it safe, I pledge my life to that."
        GM: Ack.  No reaction to Durge eh? :)

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Her face tugged into a slight frown Z'leyra ponders the
          upcoming slaughter of sleeping guardsmen. She recognizes
          that necessity is not always honorable. That to give these
          guardsmen a fair chance would be to risk failure and likely
          would not be what the guardsmen would give us if they had
          the opportunity to attack us as we slept. But this part of
          the attack she does not expect to be proud of.

          She nods "Sometimes healing requires surgery that removes
          some good along with the bad. I will consider this striking
          of sleeping guards as such a surgery, hopefully resulting
          in a healing of relations between the tribes and nations in
          this area."

        Octaqi 29, in the 163rd Year [TH]
        [Meanwhile in Caladan's Village]
        [Day 59 of Trip]

          [Ben'dar returns from his fight with Nelf.  Farseeker helps
           him to find Z'leyra.  They wake her and she gathers her
           stuff around for help.  She first bandages him to stop
           the bleeding and any pressure issues.  then she gives
           some healing massage and finally magical healing.]

          [When Ben'dar leaves the Tipi he is completely healed.
           Ben'dar and Z'leyra also have a private conversation.]

                        ------------------------------

        Octaqi 30, in the 163rd Year [TH]
        [Meanwhile in Caladan's Village]
        [Day 60 of Trip]

        [Time: 3:45am]

           [Before the party leaves Chion asks Cetric to the side.
            Both away from the others and the ears of folks Chion
            speaks softly to Cetric.]

           Chion: "I have considered your offer to show me your ways
             and I humbly accept on two conditions. The first
             condition is that I cannot forget my previous training,
             so I cannot be expected to never practice non-spirit
             magic as  your pupil. I have obligations to other
             teachers to practice  gifts I have been given. Because
             this is both a burden on me,  as well as you, I hope it
             is an acceptable condition. The second condition is that
             I should live to explore the castle and return for the
             months it takes to become an apprentice and learn your
             ways. This condition, again, is on us both. Should I
             depart our world, I would wish to return, as Caladan
             did if at all possible. I understand that in doing so,
             physically, I would be weaker. I believe, however,
             that magically I should find suitable compensation in
             learning   your ways. If I do not perish, this is not a
             problem and we shall see if my aptitude for spirit magic
             is anywhere near useful. If it is, I will forever be at
             your disposal as a humble pupil." He waits and
             contemplatively adds, "I vow, which I have only done
             twice before in my life and do not take lightly, that
             I shall use the abilities you teach me for the good of
             those for whom they are intended and will not attempt to
             mis-use them for my greater glory on this world. Nor shall
             I abuse your trust should I prove an unworthy student of
             your spirit magic."

           [Cetric listens and nods.  He glances at the others often
            and back at Chion.  When Chion finishes he speaks -]

           Cetric: "I ahh...did not expect you to take the offer as
             serious.  After all your friends consider me to be
             a Deceiver.  On your first condition I see it is common
             for outsiders to learn spirit magic and other magic.
             Z'leyra is such a person.  So if this is the common
             tradition of outsiders then I will have to accept that
             condition.  Though we prefer one tradition.  Your other
             condition is fine as well.  I am honored you would ask
             this of me." [He rubs his chin with his right hand in
             thought] "Normally though we accept one student to learn.
             I currently hav a student but have not been dealing with
             him for a month now.  It is common for learning the
             shamanic ways for students to learn warrior ways when
             they are of age as he is.  As I said before this study
             would not be overnight.  At the very least the basics would
             take half a year.  It could take up as much as three
             years to get good.  Of course a lifetime of study to
             improve your skills.  I, myself, am still learning.  You
             would be willing to stay here for that long of a time
             not with your friends?  i suspect once the castle is
             done they will not stay around much longer.  There
             will be problems for a Zen'da to teach a outsider.  But
             I've already crossed the line.  One advantage of being
             in this tribe compared to others is we are the ones
             who set the rules.  There will be shun and maybe even
             hatred from the Zen'da if you did this.  If you are
             willing I can accept you.  If you were to even come and
             leave over a long time I could teach you in gradual terms
             though a constant study is always best."

         [As the party gathers one by one they are sleepy but
          eager...]

         [Balrog checks his gear and is apprehensive about this
          teleport business but is ready.]

         [Ben'dar is eager to leave and take on some more enemy
          in combat.  Nelf fought well but it was a simple combat.]

         [Chion circles the circle he made days ago when he
          first visited the castle.  He gathers the mental and
          spiritual energy for this big trip.  He finally
          settles in the center and waits for everyone to gather.]

         [Farseeker checks his weapons and ensure his armor is
          tight and snug.  The air is cool this morning before
          the sun has risen.  His stomach churns and he wonders
          if he should've gotten an egg or something befor ehe
          left but maybe its just nerves.]

         [Kasha stands ready and watches in awe at the magic
          users do their stuff.]

         [Thig gives some final playful hugs and scratches to his
          dogs.  He wishes he could take them but the spell is
          limited in this range.  He asks Caladan to feed them.]

         [Strie'bog also plays with Royzdar a few final minutes.
          He then prepares himself.  Before the teleport he
          gives himself two blessings for combat which will improve
          his fighting ability in the hours to come.]

         [Trembyl is eager to go as well.  He and Xian had to stay
          here during the last combat to protect the village in
          case something happened and it never did.  So he is
          eager for his share of combat.]

         [Unali does a final check on her daggers and stands
          almost hidden in her black clothing in the darkness.]

         [Xian stands half asleep with his war staff ready to go
          as well.  Right before he heads out he casts a quick
          spell to ensure the teleport will work.]

         [Z'leyra with the most gear compared to anyone is also
          ready to go.  With weapons, bags and a big satchel
          on her back she looks like she is going on a 4 month
          trip.  She casts a quick spell to ensure the teleport
          will work as well.]

         Balrog: "You need all that gear?  Fighting must be
           a pain!"

         GM:  Some admin stuff.  As I mentioned the ruels would be
           tighter this go around.  More by the book.  I
           was lenient on Adventure #1.  But in looking at the
           process Chion has outlined there are problems.

           Invisibility - As long as there is PHYSICAL contact
             everyone will be invisible.  But since there are
             9 people holding on the duration is less.  The
             rope would not count as physical contact.  Sorry.
             the problem there is a wizard could do the spell
             and tie an army to him and all be invisible.  That
             would not be good.  So physical contact is required.

           Insubstantial - While I was more lenient in Adv#1 this
             time its more critical.  As long as that contact
             lasts it can be done all at once.  But in order to
             move Levitate will need to be cast.  Levitate requires
             EL inclusions.  Chion isn't powerful enough to
             include everyone.  So the danger is that folks would
             come into the floor or beds, etc.  So Casting this
             is too risky.  While Thig, Z'leyra, Xian and Trembyl
             could all levitate the others could not.

           With that said the following scene will be modified to
           reflect this action based on what you know and what
           you don't know.  The rope is an ingenius idea but too
           easilly abused.  You know that the Insubstantial spell
           would not work so you'd not do it for the risk of death
           to half the party.  But the rope you don't know so
           would go with that in the scene.

          [Gib'borah, Gidwani, Durge, Caladan, Jordi, Cetric and
           several other Zen'da await the party as they get
           ready to leave.]

          Caladan: "Good luck my friends."

          [Jordi stands by the side.  He cold go but somoene else
           would have to stay as only 10 could be taken.]
          GM: Since not around lately this is a logical stay in
            camp choice.

          Cetric: "May the spirits guide your weapons."

          Gib'borah: "If you are overwhelmed there is no dishonor
            if you have to flee the castle."

          Xian: "Speaking of which.  If we do need to flee we
            should split up into groups with Chion, me and Trembyl.
            All three can teleport and escape the castle.  So
            if we split up it should be done in those groups."

          [Chion gathers the rope and each person ties it onto
           themselves.  Chion shows how the knot is done and
           how to untie it. He then gathers folks around him.
           Z'leyra and Xian both explain the Teleport should
           work perfectly.  They've seen their futures.  With this
           information Chion waives the Insubstantial spell as
           it wouldn't work in such a large group anyways.]

          [Chion gives his final comments and plans and then
           casts the invisibility spell.  Everyone who touches
           him now goes invisible.  A few seconds later he
           begins the spell for teleport.  Those who did this
           route again do some quick breathing.  Then with
           a blue hue all 10 disappear...]

          Gib'borah: "Amazing...."

          Caladan: "Well we have a bit of a wait shall we go
            to breakfast?"

         [...and the party emerges into a darkened room...
          The party finds their breath has gone and feels like
          the air is sucked out.  The 400 plus mile journey
          seems to do that.  As they gasp for air they look
          around and see beds all around the room.  They
          find themselves inside a room next to the door.  The
          only light is a lantern over the door which is on its
          lowest setting.  The room itself is dark aisde.  The
          lantern only shines about 20 feet around it making
          most of the room pitch black.  As contact with Chion
          is lost the invisibility leaves them.  The rope trick
          doesn't seem to work.  But it was a good try.

         [The room is full of cots and a small box for personal
          items at the foot of each cot.  A single small table
          is in the center of the room.  Other than that there
          is nothing else in the room.

  [Barracks 1 - Infantry] - 210x60'
         123456789012345678901
        I---------------------IA   1 Column = 10 feet
        I X X # # # # X X X X IB   1 Row = 10 feet
        I                     IC   / = Wooden door
        I # X X X [-] # X X # ID   # = Bed/Footlocker
        I         PPP         IE   [-] = Table
        I_#_#_#_X__\__X_X_X_X_IF

             This is the inital entry.  The PPP is the party around
             Chion.  The X's are men in sleeping position.

           [Ambush - Phase 0]

             [Farseeker unsheathes his great sword.  Not quite
              a subtle weapon for cutting throats.  He slices the
              rope and sideslips away from Chion.  He becomes
              visible in the lantern light above.  He finds the
              first person next to the door and with his great
              sword impales the man right in the chest killing him
              before he could wake.]

             [Trembyl also picks the person near the door and
              pulls a dagger.  Quickly and quietly he slices
              the person's throat.]

             [Ben'dar charges westward.  With hsi pike he slices
              the rope and heads toward one sleeping man.  He
              quickly slams the pike down onto the man's chest
              and does massive damage enough to kill him instantly.]

             [Unali twists around.  With one dagger she slices the
              rope and the other she heads toward the NE and finds
              a person in the darkness.  She uses the free dagger
              to knock out the man in the bed.]

             [Thig hovers and grabs his crossbow over the door in
              case someone decides to flee.]

             [Balrog heads over near Ben'dar and takes out one
              guard with his dagger.]

             [Z'leyra also drops her staff and with a daggr in
              hand uses it to slice the person's throat.]

             [Kasha and Chion pick targets and find bodies.  Kasha
              has to stumble a bit to find his and makes a bumping
              noise against the footlocker.  Both however take
              out their targets quickly.]

             [Strie'bog stays in place near the door.  He only
              has a musical instrument and a bow.  no melee
              weapon to use.]

             [Xian moves forward and finds a target.  He realizes
              this is not a good thing for his soul but he has
              little choice as they may be vile men all.  He
              slices the throat of the young boy quickly and
              doesn't look after.]

      [Map end of ambush phase]
           F=Farseeker   T=Trembyl    B=Ben'dar
           U=Unali       H=Thig       R=Balrog
           Z=Z'leyra     K=Kasha      C=Chion
           S=Strie'bog   E=Xian

  [Barracks 1 - Infantry] - 210x60'
         123456789012345678901
        I---------------------IA   1 Column = 10 feet
        I X XK# # # #UX X X X IB   1 Row = 10 feet
        I                     IC   / = Wooden door
        I #BXRXZX [-] #CX X # ID   # = Bed/Footlocker
        I         HS          IE   [-] = Table
        I_#_#_#FX__\_TXEX_X_X_IF   ! = Dead guard

        Six Dead

                        ------------------------

           [Turn 1: Phase 1]

             GM: Using normal movement now so less further moving
               than last phase.

             [Farseeker, Trembyl go to find new targets...]

             [Ben'dar leaves his target and heads north to the
              one in the NW corner.  He swings his pike down onto
              the sleeping man.  But its pitch dark in this corner
              and he fails to hit amazingly.]

             [Unali rounds the cot and finds another nearby target.
              She swings both daggers down to knock out the guard
              and hits but the blows were very light in the
              wrong region of the head.]

             [Thig hovers and watches the room for surprises.]

             [Balrog looks around in the other cots for people
              but finds none.]

             [Kasha and Z'leyra look around for more targets in
              the cots but only find them empty.]

             [Chion finds another person near him and takes him
              out as well.]

             [Xian rounds the corner and unfournately finds another
              target and takes out another sleeping person.]

             [Sleeper #1 which Ben'dar tried to attack wakes up.
              The blade near his chest sorta clues him in that
              he is in danger.  He rolls over and with one hand
              grabs his mace under his bed and rolls back over.
              he swings wildy at Ben'dar and hits but the blow
              doesn't penetrate his dragon armor.]

             [Sleeper #4 - the one Unali tried to take out
              but the light blow didn't work grabs her arm and
              tries to shove her away.  But she is too strong
              having the upper ground.]

             [Sleeper #5 stands off from his bed and grabs his spear
              on the side wall.  The noise woke him up but still
              groggy he only sees a form in front of him.  Fearing
              something is going on with the noise he thrusts his
              spear at Chion.and hits but the chainmail blocks
              the blow.]

             [Sleeper #6 wakes and grabs his mace.  he runs southward
              along the eastern wall.]

             [Sleeper #16 wakes and grabs his mace.  He runs for the
              door but sees people like Chion and xian nearby. He
              swings at Xian and hits doing a minor scratch.]

      [Map end of this phase]
           F=Farseeker   T=Trembyl    B=Ben'dar
           U=Unali       H=Thig       R=Balrog
           Z=Z'leyra     K=Kasha      C=Chion
           S=Strie'bog   E=Xian

  [Barracks 1 - Infantry] - 210x60'
         123456789012345678901
        I---------------------IA   1 Column = 10 feet
        I XB! # # # # XUX # # IB   1 Row = 10 feet
        I       K  Z      G   IC   / = Wooden door
        I # ! ! ! [-] # !C! # ID   # = Bed/Footlocker
        I  R     FHS   T  G  GIE   [-] = Table
        I_#_#_#_!__\__! !E!_#_IF   ! = Dead guard
                                   G = Guard
           This leaves 4 and 12 down.

           [Turn 1: Phase 2]

              [Farseeker rushes eastward toward the guards awake.]

              [Trembyl turns and rushes the guard facing Xian.
               He pulls his scimitar and charges the guard. He
               thrusts and the scimitar impales the guard doing
               11 points.  The guard falls to the floor.]

              [Ben'dar swings his pike and hits the guard #1
               doing 7 points of damage.]

              [Unali hits the waking guard who tried to push
               her away and knocks him out with both daggers.]

              [Balrog heads eastward to go help..]

              [Z'leyra heads eastward as well..]

              [Chion steps forward and stabs the man in front
               of him in the side chest.  The sai punctures
               the lung and kills the man.]

              [Kasha mvoes eastward...]

              [Xian is blocked and can't move anywhere..]

              [Guard #1 thrusts again at Ben'dar and hits.  But
               the 6 point blow doesn't penetrate the dragon
               hide.]

              [Guard #6 rushes westward and is blocked..]

      [Map end of this phase]
           F=Farseeker   T=Trembyl    B=Ben'dar
           U=Unali       H=Thig       R=Balrog
           Z=Z'leyra     K=Kasha      C=Chion
           S=Strie'bog   E=Xian

  [Barracks 1 - Infantry] - 210x60'
         123456789012345678901
        I---------------------IA   1 Column = 10 feet
        I XB! # # # # XUX # # IB   1 Row = 10 feet
        I          K   Z C!   IC   / = Wooden door
        I # ! ! ! [-] # ! ! # ID   # = Bed/Footlocker
        I      R  GHF    T!G  IE   [-] = Table
        I_#_#_#_!__\__! !E!_#_IF   ! = Dead guard
                                   G = Guard

           [Turn 1: Phase 3]

             [Farseeker moves eastward..]

             [Trembyl steps over the body he just took out and
              sideslips.  he comes to the side of #6 and thrusts
              his cimitar hitting for 6 poitns.]

             [Ben'dar swings his pike and hits #1 and finally
              finishes him off.]

             [Unali moves sowtheast between Chion and Z'leyra
              going after #6 but doesn't reach him.]

             [Balrog heads eastward...]

             [Z'leyra also moves toward #6 but doesn't reach him.]

             [Chion jumps onto the bed next to him and stands over
              the guard #6.  He swings his sai and hits the
              guard in the shoulder doing 5 points and the guard
              falls to the ground.]

      [Map end of this phase]
           F=Farseeker   T=Trembyl    B=Ben'dar
           U=Unali       H=Thig       R=Balrog
           Z=Z'leyra     K=Kasha      C=Chion
           S=Strie'bog   E=Xian

  [Barracks 1 - Infantry] - 210x60'
         123456789012345678901
        I---------------------IA   1 Column = 10 feet
        I !B! # # # # X X # # IB   1 Row = 10 feet
        I          K      !   IC   / = Wooden door
        I # ! ! ! [-] # !UCT# ID   # = Bed/Footlocker
        I         GH   F Z!!  IE   [-] = Table
        I_#_#_#_!_R\__! !E!_#_IF   ! = Dead guard

           [Combat is over.  4 phases.  All sleepers are dead.
            The lantern can be bought up to show the room to
            ensure no one is hiding.  The two sleepers Unali
            took out though are knocked out.  They can be tied
            up or killed but I'd figure Unali would want ot KO
            rather than kill.]

        Actions? Comments?

        Next update Monday...

        GM: Ok.  Express Gaming.  This plan will help to speed up
          the updates as previously dictated by the email I
          sent out.  If the party wishes to split up they can
          just let me know and we can do express gaming as well.

          Votes: Ben'dar   - Yes     Chion     - Yes
                 Z'leyra   - Yes     Farseeker - YEs
                 Thig      - Yes     Trembyl   - Yes
                 Strie'bog - ???     Unali     - ????
          In order to do it I will need 100% agreement since it
          will take away some free will/role playing until the
          critical/important parts.  So I need votes (Yes/No) from
          Strie'bog and Unali.

         Ok.  Chion had plans to Barracade the room and go through
         the wall to the armorery via a water spell I guess?  The
         wall looks thick about 4 feet thick.  If the armorery is
         on the other side which Chion stole the weapons last time
         he recalls the room was lined with metal as well to
         protect in such cases.

         Unfournately due to storms did not have all day to work
         on the update.  Its only 15 min to bed.  I don't have
         time to spell check this one or make it nice and neat.
         So I'll just get it out.

         Actions now?