[pnpgm] re barracks

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Sep 6 19:44:02 CEST 2006

Her face tugged into a slight frown Z'leyra ponders the upcoming
slaughter of sleeping guardsmen. She recognizes that necessity is not
always honorable. That to give these guardsmen a fair chance would be to
risk failure and likely would not be what the guardsmen would give us if
they had the opportunity to attack us as we slept. But this part of the
attack she does not expect to be proud of.

She nods "Sometimes healing requires surgery that removes some good
along with the bad. I will consider this striking of sleeping guards as
such a surgery, hopefully resulting in a healing of relations between
the tribes and nations in this area."