[pnpgm] Game update #110 - File #412 - Party rests more..

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 1 21:16:31 CEST 2006

As for skill....I think the best thing Strie'bog can learn while here is how to ride better.  So, he will work on riding.  He will see if any of the men of the tribe will work with him on improving his riding skill.
He will also start trying to teach stories he learned through Wisdom to the children of the tribe.

He will not do any magic, to make sure he regenerates mana quickly.

As for the executions, Strie'bog recognizes that this is Zen'da justice (heck, he had a lot of their lore downloaded into his head), but he does not like how they go about inacting their justice.  Still, he will not make a scene, as he is a guest in their lands.  What he will do, is while telling stories to the children, he will tell them of his people, and how they deal with crimes.  (Of course, I image the forest people have their own 'barbaric' practices.  The druids did use a wickerman after all).  Strie'bog will not attend the executions, instead using the time to rest or be with Bodyzar.

When Farseeker tells everyone about what Nelf (the boy leader) said, Strie'bog will add "Farseeker, you mentioned that the boy met with these L'p'nthian's in a place with trees.  Thinking that no one would hear, those he met may have spoken of their goals or purpose.  Trees can hear the words of man, and some of you have seen that I can speak with trees.  It is a gift that will not disrupt in recovering my energies.  If it is wished, either before or after the castle, I can see if anything was said that would help us to understand the purpose of the L'p'nth."