[pnpgm] Regarding the ring and Unali

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon Nov 27 11:55:48 CET 2006

Unali answers:
"So you try to woe me with an item just as powerful and practical as
the ring, and now you tell me it is not. What kind of trickery is
this. If your preference for the ring lies purely in the memories,
you could always admire the ring as it shines from my fingers. I
expect that we will travel a lot more together, so you won't be often
out of sight of the ring and you will be constantly reminded of the
memories you are so fond of."

"I could claim a stake of everything if I believed that the world is
mine, but I do not expect that any of us would honor such a claim. Ah
well, probably a megalomaniac man would, but even then I doubt we
should honor such a claim. We are all in this together and there are
no special rights. We can always ask the group how they feel, and let
them decide."

[We could go on for a few more rounds, and I think it would add
little. In the end Unali will settle for the Ruby and see if Z'leyra
can enhance it. Any enchantments to increase characteristics probably
have to be added to the sheath, if Z'leyra is indeed willing to do so.]