[pnpgm] Regarding the ring and Unali

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 03:47:09 CET 2006

Hearing the words that Unali says says the following,
"Perhaps we should discuss our desires for the ring
amoungst ourselves and not within the party. It is
clear that the magic it holds enhances both our
fighting and survivability. There is no reason that we
should not be able to figure something out. To the
party I would only state that there should be no
question that I have first choice and would take the
ring over the necklace if not for something else of
value being offered." And with that he will motion for
her to walk beside him over to a clear area apart from
the group where they may talk.

In the clearing (because hey, everyone will hear of it
eventually - a group of friends this size... no
secrets here) Chion will converses with Unali, "It is
very powerful. It is a hard thing not to get angry
when one should. It is a burden not bearable by all.
You and I share respect for this burden. Your ability
not to hate people different from you is in no
question and I appreciate that about you greatly.
Likewise I think that no one's courage is in question
in this group." Adding, "Interestingly enough the Ruby
and the Sapphire share qualities which make this all
mute. Except for the enhancement of physical
attributes which it has we would probably not even be
discussing this. I already have an amulet which
enhanced my flexibility slightly. I would like to
replace it with an item like this which would make me
keenly agile rather than, as some in the party seem to
see me, big and bulky. I would offer you the amulet I
have (+8 AGI and I think it is imm lvl 3 to earth
powers) as well as the ruby necklace if you are so
inclined to have it at all. I am not inclined to draw
lots for this item, but I awate your reply."

-Marcel