[pnpgm] spells

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Nov 17 03:14:37 CET 2006

Z'leyra apologises "Sorry, we didn't know what means of tracking the
Claw our enemies had. We figured it was safer to lead them to think
Ben'dar had it while I held on to it. I apologize for not letting you
know."

After Z'leyra has more mana available for casting she will do a number
of spells including Enhancing the gem; Detection, Soul Sight and
Perception on the Claw (while holding her staff). She will try using
Tongues (at cost x5) to learn L'p'nth from Jef and (if Chion is
agreeable) Katai. She will cast Divination before being teleported. Once
back at the village she will seek a quiet place to cast a number of
other spells in the evenings. (This list will be sent to Scott.)

She will ask Caladan about the possibility of using a forge. If one is
available she will ask to use it, if not she will ask her Zen'da
acquaintances to teach her Plains Survival.

As a master armorer she will evaluate the weapons and armor, listing
their values as she estimates them. If they need sharpening she will
sharpen and clean them.