[pnpgm] Packtrain

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Nov 7 00:53:14 CET 2006

Essentially Z'leyra votes that we hide the stuff we can't take, destroy
the castle (except the interior hidden room where we stashed the stuff
we couldn't take), and make a packtrain with the horses carting off the
loot, accompanied by the party and the old man. Leave the prisoners
asleep or something so that they will take hours to free themselves.

I figure a packtrain could easily make 10 or miles a day and likely be
back in Zen'da territory safe before any large reinforcement could catch
us...if we were caught be a large enemy force we could still teleport
away, though we would lose much of the loot.

If this is the choice taken Z'leyra will have Corona scout to warn us if
any enemy approach within 10 or so miles as we trek back to the village.