[pnpgm] Game update #86 - File #315 - Tracking Ends/Plans Begin

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue May 30 15:44:02 CEST 2006

Ben'Dar nods at Thig's suggestion and queries, "Can you make yourself
unseen before you move yourself to his position?  No sense in letting
him know we are about to attack if it can be helped."

Ben'Dar suggests to the group, "There are several members of our group
who have skill in stealth and ambush in the dark.  Perhaps those
individuals should go ahead and get near to the the thief's position,
then sneak in and take him out without much of a fight."  Ben'Dar
looks reluctant to suggest this, clearly wanting to join in the
battle, but he continues, "We do not know how much control the claw
might have over our horses if we all charge in."