[pnpgm] Game update #84 - File #308 - A Village Attacked

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:50:05 CEST 2006

OOC:  Is Praelux a new player in the game?

IC:

Ben'Dar nods approvingly at Praelux's fiery determination to seek
revenge and reclaim his honor.

Ben'Dar introduces himself to the village inhabitants, speaking in
Zen'Dali, of course.  "I am Ben'Dar, of the Fel'oros tribe to the
west.  Though I am not of your tribe, I am a fellow Zen'Dan and am
here to help my friend Sundancer and you.  The evil that attacked you
here is a threat to all Zen'Da."

He trades his spear for a shovel and helps bury the dead, ignoring his
exhaustion.  As he works, he takes an opportunity to help carry bodies
to the grave with Praelux.  He says, "Your words were bold back there.
 Your cousin is a wise man.  I have known him only a short time, but
he has taught me much."  He gives the young man a wry grin and adds,
"Though sometimes I think him overly cautious... His counsel should
not be taken lightly."  Then he pauses his work and gives Praelux a
long look, "Fear not, you will have your chance to avenge your people.
 We all will ere long.  Whoever did this has no idea who he's dealing
with.  He will die painfully, of that I have no doubt!"