[pnpgm] Game update #81 - File #302 - Tracking

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri May 12 18:12:25 CEST 2006

OOC:  I'm not sure if Ben'Dar is still with Cetric and the others or has
already moved off to his own camp...  I'm assuming he's still near enough to
hear Z'leyra's comments.

IC:  Ben'Dar nods wordlessly to Z'leyra's query and begins making quick
preparations for the night hike.  He will lead Tef'wo and Z'leyra's horse
and walk, following Z'leyra as she tracks.  He smiles at Thig and says,
"Your night eyes will be very useful on the hunt this night!"

says bluntly (as always), "Sometimes risks must be taken in our line of
work.  There is great evil afoot and we would be foolish to waste the useful
tracking magic of Z'leyra by quitting the hunt for the night.  There is
little danger to the horses since we will be leading, not riding them,
especially with our Sidh friends to help.  If you need help handling your
horse in the darkness, I will assist you."

He looks at those of his friends who had indicated a preference for staying
with Cetric rather than camping with him and/or staying behind with Cetric
rather than traveling on with Z'leyra and gives them a somewhat confused and
hurt look, as if bonds of friendship had been betrayed, but says nothing
further.  Instead, he turns back to Tef'wo and continues his preparations.