[pnpgm] courage

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri May 5 06:27:23 CEST 2006

Z'leyra contributes her story:
    "It is hard to know how brave I really am. I believe that I am quite
brave, I am certainly no coward, but I cannot really know based upon my
actions since the day I enhanced an Alectorius to give me some extra
magic. A side effect of the Alectorius is unshakable courage." <she
smiles crookedly> "Not necessarily the wisest thing in some
circumstances."

    "It is not always wise to hit a giant with an axe, fight bands of
brigands, to go solo to and thru a hostile country, or to do other
things that some would consider brave, others consider foolish. I have
to remember to keep in mind that the Alectorius removes the wisdom of
fear. To compensate I strive to attain my goals in as safe a way as
reasonable but I don't always remember to be cautious."