Fwd: [pnpgm] Game Update #72 File #272 - Strie'bog tests the gods...

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 04:30:07 CET 2006

 Yes, Ben'Dar shows Z'leyra all the loot taken from the rider and splits it
with her.  He would like to donate his portion to the village, seeing that
they have just been attacked and taken damage, but he knows that gold is
useless to the Zen'Da.  If he sees that it could be of value to some in the
village (for making jewelry or for barter with another country or something
like that, he will offer it up to the people who need it more than he does.

He listens to Thig and Trembyl's discussion of the claw's control over
animals and the elements and he shakes his head, "The influence of the claw,
whatever it may be, does not seem to be all that powerful.  If all it can do
is cause wolves to attack men and small birds to attack an eagle...that is
not too far from how those creatures act on their own, given the right
circumstances.  I do not think in itself the claw is something to be worried
about.  However, if it is just one item among many like it, then we could
have some trouble.  Perhaps these grave robbers are collecting various
artifacts to construct some item of great magical power."