[pnpgm] wolf skins

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 02:52:37 CET 2006

Ben'Dar laughs aloud and gives a wolfish grin to Z'leyra.  "I'll take my
chances with that one.  Perhaps he can answer as to why his totem animal
attacked friends of his tribe in his tribe's land!"  Ben'Dar grunts and
shakes his head, adding, "Some shaman, that one!"

His face more serious now, he says, "You are honorable and the Zen'da know
this.  Do not worry about what Cetric thinks of you."  Ben'Dar looks sharply
at Z'leyra and adds meaningfully, "He does not speak for all Zen'Dans."