[pnpgm] The long ride back

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 00:31:00 CET 2006

Ben'Dar comments to Z'leyra, "Whatever you did, it must have saved the
Eagle.  I was sure it would die from such a fall.  You continue to impress
me with your magic and healing skills.  And I am glad for you, my friend.
It would not be easy to lose such a trusted friend as your eagle.  Have you
decided what name you will call it?"

When the two ride back past the dead wolves, Ben'Dar pauses and examines the
carcases.  He has wanted a good wolf skin for some time.  If one of the wolf
skins is in decent shape (including the face & head), Ben'Dar carefully
skins it.  His intent with it is to make a sort of macabre headdress with
the wolf's head as a hat, complete with upper jaw/fangs and eyes replaced
with some sort of semi-precious amber stones.  The skin would hang down over
his shoulders and down his back.  (It will give him some practice on his
Tanning skill)

(OOC:  I guess the injured warrior died then?  I was thinking he was just
injured and we had done some healing on him and were going to question
him...)