[pnpgm] responce to Ben'dar

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Mar 1 03:28:15 CET 2006

re:
Ben'Dar nods and moves aside to let Z'leyra use her healing skills on
the fallen warrior.  Ben'Dar studies the man's possessions, weapons,
armor, etc to determine if he is Zen'Da or some other nationality.
Ben'Dar is somewhat interested in learning the healing arts.  He nods
and comments as he watches Z'leyra work, "Much like applying a poultice
to a careless mare which has gouged itself on a fallen tree."

Ben'Dar seems distressed about the prospect of sitting still for so
long, with friends and enemies alike on the move in various places.  But
he understands Z'leyra's desire to save the Eagle.  He says, "Let us
ride to where it fell and determine its condition first.  If it lives, I
will be glad to share watches throughout the night.  Besides, we cannot
easily move this until he awakes," he adds, nudging the still form of
the injured man on the ground with his foot.

Z'leyra replies "If my plan works the eagle will not be there. But will
be elsewhere recovering. We will leave for the village in the morning.
Meanwhile let us learn what we can from your opponent here."