[pnpgm] post combat

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 03:07:05 CET 2006

Ben'Dar nods and moves aside to let Z'leyra use her healing skills on the
fallen warrior.  Ben'Dar studies the man's possessions, weapons, armor, etc
to determine if he is Zen'Da or some other nationality.  Ben'Dar is somewhat
interested in learning the healing arts.  He nods and comments as he watches
Z'leyra work, "Much like applying a poultice to a careless mare which has
gouged itself on a fallen tree."

Ben'Dar seems distressed about the prospect of sitting still for so long,
with friends and enemies alike on the move in various places.  But he
understands Z'leyra's desire to save the Eagle.  He says, "Let us ride to
where it fell and determine its condition first.  If it lives, I will be
glad to share watches throughout the night.  Besides, we cannot easily move
this until he awakes," he adds, nudging the still form of the injured man on
the ground with his foot.