[pnpgm] non-fatal combat

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Jun 16 06:33:54 CEST 2006

Z'leyra suggests to the others that "Non-fatal combat should be used as
much as possible. Those under the control of the claw weilder through
the bugs will likely regain control over their actions after the poison
is dealt with by their bodies, probably at least an hour afterwards. I,
for one, would not want to kill those that would ordinarily not be our
enemies. If possible sleep powers or other similar magics should be
used."

She will talk to the party's horses, telling them to stay put and await
our return.

Z'leyra plans to do non-fatal combat. Her knowledge of anatomy may help.

Time of the assault...whatever the party agrees upon. Battle position in
north is fine by her.