[pnpgm] Game update #90 - File #325 - Plans to be made

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 18:31:06 CEST 2006

        Farseeker: "Ok. This is what I think our
positions should be....There are 3areas to be.  North,
South and East. The West is wherethe horses will
likely head.  Balrog being our Thiefwill need to go
East to get the corral gate.  I'llgo to protect him.
Thig can take to the air and cover usfrom there.
Ben'dar can join us near the corralfor his horse
experience.  Kasha can be the mainwarrior in the
north.  Unali can snake around to thesouth with her
black clothing.  Lodd and Rin can go northwith Kasha.
Corr an go south.  That leaves the mainfighters.
Strie'bog can head north for archerypractice.  Jordi
can go south for the same    thing. Z'leyra can head
north.  This is so that     those who can seein the
dark is in the North and   South.  Thigcan help us in
the East.  That leaves
Chion who can headto the South to help the thers.
Caladan can joinus in the east.  Does this sound good?

    I tried to splitup skills and experience.  Divide
up the groups intoequal amounts of warriors, archers
and wizards."

        [North - ]
         Kasha, Lodd, Rin,Strie'bog, Z'leyra.

        [South - ]
         Unali, Corr, Jordi,Chion

        [East  - ]
         Farseeker, Balrog,Ben'dar. Caladan

        [Air   - ]
         Thig

        Farseeker: "Next thingwhat time do we attack?
Most cultures tend toshift sentries after midnight but
it can be 12, 1 or2.  We could wait till 2am?"

     Next update Friday...

     Actions? Comments?

     Another short update.  Still gotta getthings down
pat.

     GM: Need input

     1. Is your position above good?  If not letme
know here you'd like to come in from.  Ifeven the West
its possible but you could be a target ofhooves.

     2. Time for Battle? [Vote]
     A. 11pm B. 12am C. 1am D. 2am  C. 3am

Chion ponders this situation a little and suggests the
following, "I am not inclined to killing these folks
who may be under the influence of bugs or even a
mage's claw. I am intending to save as many as I may
and am going to attempt to knock out anyone I meet. I
have a plan for removing the bugs... " waits a second
or two, "... if I can find a rock large enough. I have
to wonder what we should do with the one who wears the
claw as well. Gaining the information from him
regarding who sent him to retrieve it could be more
valuable than anything else we accomplish."

Elsewhere: Chion smiles in the invisible darkness as
he listens to the L'P'Nth Female plot to destroy him.
"Oh, you want to get to know me do you now lady?" he
thinks to himself. "Then why didn't you come as I
asked, beautiful?"

-Marcel