[pnpgm] Z'leyra shouts

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Jul 31 19:50:42 CEST 2006

Z'leyra shouts at Ben'dar "Ben'dar stop! I caused Caladan's body to
vanish, and between us Cetric and I just might be able to bring Caladan
back alive. If you beat Cetric to a pulp or cause him to use up his
magic we reduce the chance that Caladan can be brought back. So stay
your hands. If you want to do something, make sure that Cetric and I are
not interrupted while we do our magic."

Z'leyra will talk with Cetric about the best way to bring Caladan back
and will attempt it either immediately or the next morning depending on
how much casting ability both of us have available.