[pnpgm] Game update #102 - File #366 - Cetric Reveals a secret

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:20:49 CEST 2006

Discussion on the claw.....

Ben'Dar ponders on Thigs words of caution.  Later, he nods in agreement to
Thig's suggestion to change the memories of some of the warriors.  Grinning,
he says, "Yes, let's leave several of the soldiers here to tell their people
the story of the 'claw's destruction'.  Then there will be no one hunting
for the claw and we will have no need to destroy it."

Discussion about Caladan.....

Ben'Dar listens to Cetric's claims of being able to raise Caladan from the
dead.  His expression is one of obvious disbelief which slowly turns to
anger.  Clenching his fists, he strides over to Cetric and shouts in his
face, "More lies!  You'll not touch my friend."  Unable to hold in his anger
and frustration anymore, he throws a punch...