[pnpgm] Ben'Dar tracking

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 00:40:51 CET 2006

GM said:  "I had asked who would want to go track and<br>
          who would want to head to the village for information.<br>
          Since no one had said they were going to track for sure<br>
          rather than WANTING to track I assumed that was to be<br>
          all heading to the village.  Ergo the last update.  But<br>
          Z'leyra did want to go tracking.  So I'll put a hold<br>
          on this part for now.  Z'leyra tracks.  I assume Ben'dar<br>
          since you really wanted to you'll join her?"

OOC:  Yeah.  I actually posted an action for Ben'Dar to go out and begin
tracking/scouting after he had words with the elder, a couple updates
ago.  :-)
But anyway, yes, Ben'Dar is a man of action and will definitely join Z'leyra
for a high-speed chase!

OOC 2:  Have a good vacation Scott.

IC:  Ben'Dar looks up from the tracks and glances off to the East.  To
Z'leyra, he says, "Two sets of tracks leading out from here, and we just
back-tracked one of them here from the west.  So it looks like they've all
headed off together to the East?"  He looks at Z'leyra questioningly.
Leaning back in his saddle, he twirls his spear negligently in one hand.
"Only 8 of them though.  Hardly worth our trouble to ride after so few..."
he adds with a grin and a wink to Z'leyra.  Ben'Dar slides easily off of
Tef'wo and walks around the abandoned gathering spot, looking for any
additional clues.