[pnpgm] post combat

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Feb 28 02:31:14 CET 2006

"Ben'dar - let us see to your prisoner."
If he is alive - "I will patch him up, hopefully we will get some
information from him. We shouldn't move him until morning." She uses her
healing skills on the prisoner, doublechecks that he is well tied then
proceeds to patch (uses healing skills) on herself and Ben'dar for the
scratches they both took. She does this slowly, explaining each action
and its reason to Ben'dar if he shows any interest in learning the
healing skill.
    If the prisoner awakes see if she or Ben'dar know any languages in
common with the prisoner. If so, question the prisoner about what they
did, why they did it, who they were, when they started, how they did it
without getting caught, etc.
    Share watches throughout the night..using her brooch for Watchful
Sleep.

If he is dead - Doublecheck to make sure. "Darn. I guess he bled to
death. I don't suppose you know his burial customs?" If known, they bury
him according to custom (as close as they can), if not known they bury
him. Ben'dar can say a few words about how he was an honorable opponent
and Z'leyra can wish him joy amongst the spirits and that he take his
place in reincarnation if his spirit is so moved.
    After the burial Z'leyra uses her healing skills on herself and
Ben'dar for the scratches they both took. She does this slowly,
explaining each action and its reason to Ben'dar if he shows any
interest in learning the healing skill.

"Ben'dar, it is important that we stay here till morning. If we do so I
hope to be able to save the life of the eagle."
    She then asks Ben'dar to share watches throughout the night..(she
will be using her brooch for Watchful Sleep).