[pnpgm] Herstory

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Feb 3 05:53:14 CET 2006

Z'leyra will also keep glancing around as well as following the tracks.
Occasionally she will ask the eagle to fly up to get a quick scouting
from above.

What led me to leave my home and become a wanderer?
The answer to that is both long and complex. Very well, the story will
help pass the time.

    "My father was a notable Ticasi metalsmith, son and apprentice to
the metalsmith represented on the Council of Scholars. He traveled to
the Kameran in hopes of learning Kameri metalsmithing secrets. He
convinced a young shaman to let him stay and study. They married. Had
children. Her oldest children became shamans. She died.
    My father had to leave and could only take one of the children. I
was that one. Back in Ticasi we found the family fortunes had changed
for the worse. My grandfather was dead, the position on the Council of
Scholars taken by a man with a ruthless family that I believe sabotaged
my father's attempts to regain grandfather's position. Meanwhile I
studied healing and magic at the Great Library. I also became friends
with Varange, a Faerry Sidh Magician who spent time in Ticasi as a
diplomat and scholar.
    My father died in a fire...again I have suspicions. My house was
gone. I was tired of missing the wilds. I had been studying for so long
I needed a break. A request to deliver an item as a dying request gave
me impetus to leave. So I traveled to Malnon.
    Once at Malnon I made the delivery and received a message from
Varange requesting help. So I tracked Varange down and met the other
members of the party. During my travels I have had a number of excitings
instances filled with risk and danger...but those I shall leave for
other times to tell."