[pnpgm] Giant's gauntlets

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Feb 2 03:53:04 CET 2006

As they ride along following the tracks Z'leyra mentions "Ben'Dar, those
gauntlets the giant had...If you can find a buyer, fine. If not, there
is a Searbhani giant they might fit that I am acquainted with." She
grins. "Actually I had a night combat with Grok when he grabbed
FisherKing while we were sleeping. I had to patch the wound I gave Grok
with my axe after I recognized him as a Searbhani and convinced him to
let FisherKing go."

"Of course it might be difficult to find him again, not to mention out
of the way. My encounter with him was about a day's travel to the west
of Thaliba City."