[pnpgm] actions of Z'leyra (originally just sent to Scott)

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 02:58:41 CET 2006

Ben'Dar laughs at the prospect of the riders getting clobbered by the rest
of the party waiting for them in the village.  He nods and says, "Eastward
it is.  We will keep these thieves on the run!"

Ben'Dar consents to the enchantment of his wide leather belt.  "Thank you,"
he murmurs when she is finished.

As they ride, Ben'Dar asks Z'leyra, "Tell me more about this 'chaos magic'.
I know very little about the different types of magic in the world, outside
of the rituals performed by the shamans of the People.  Even that I know
very little about."  He scratches his head absently and adds, "I guess I
never had much time for that sort of thing in the past."