[pnpgm] actions of Z'leyra (originally just sent to Scott)

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Feb 1 00:02:35 CET 2006

"...." Z'leyra says to the eagle.
"....."

To Ben'Dar "A party went towards the village." She grins. "Maybe they
will give our comrades some excitement."
She continues "Let us track the others eastward. First let me leave a
message for our friends." She scratches "Going east Z & B" on a rock
next to the tracks leading east out of the camp.

After going a couple hundred yards east she pulls up and mentions to
Ben'Dar "I'd best enchant your Storm Dragon armor or a belt for
protection against chaos now. We won't have time when we have them in
sight. This should only take a couple minutes."

She dismounts, finds a nice spot to sit and readies her gear. Then she
starts chanting and casting spells on the item.
<spell info>
Done, she gets up and gives the item to Ben'Dar "Here Ben'Dar, this
is very tough and it will make it harder for chaos mages to affect the
wearer with their spells. Eventually I can ensorcel it further to give
the wearer total immunity to lesser chaos spells - but to do that would
drain me too much at the moment."

She packs her gear, mounts up and says "Lets go."
They continue tracking.