[pnpgm] Scouting

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Dec 10 22:05:17 CET 2006

Z'leyra will quickly head towards the army explaining to Corona as she
goes "Having spent much more time around humans I may be able to spot
some of the little differences that tell if humans are from a particular
tribe or other. I don't want to get too close, just a circle at altitude
over the army and perhaps a lower circle if I can't be sure from the
first circle. Both staying out of range of their missile weapons."

    "Then we fly back (at first flying away in a different direction if
the army is not Zen'da) and I inform the party if these be friends or
potential foes."

    "It is nice to fly with you again."