[pnpgm] Supplement - Math Error

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Dec 1 08:42:49 CET 2006

       GM: I know I know.  Accounting error.  This teaches me to
         use a Goblin for math ever again!  "Hire me" he says
         "I'm cheap".  Bah!  Never again.

              GC     SC    CC    BB       Treasure Sold
            1430      -     -     -       Horses Sold
             363      6     -     -       Armor
               9      9     8     -       Books
               7      7     3     -       Clothing
               4      -     -     -       Gems, Jewels, Jewelry
              15      7     4     9       Miscellaneous Items
               3      6     4     -       Scrolls
             246      4     -     6       Weapons
             569      2     8     8       Money

            2646     41    27    23       Total
            2650      3     9     3       Total After conversion

        * Expenses

             Money Conversion [L'p'nth to Marentian] - - 4%
             Fence/Contact Fees                      - - 7%
             Storage Expenses (Warehouses, etc.)     - - 5%
             Transportation Fees (Moving Treasure)   - - 4%

             Total Expense Percentage - 20%

             Total Expenses paid out -  530 GC

             Final Totals

              GC     SC    CC    BB       Treasure Sold
           2120       3     9     3       Total After Expenses

            [If done through legal channels and kingdom contacts.
             Expenses would've been as high as 43%  Due to taxes
             and such.]

            total Party members    - 13
            Party Share per person -163 GC

         [Magic items sold will have be done with Jordi's help and
          Kasha's contacts around the city as best they can.]

          Talisman - Summoning -   Sold for     55 GC  [Discounted]
          Talisman - Light Def -   Sold for    110 GC  [Full price]
          Potion   - Mana Reading -Sold for     17 GC  [Discounted]
          Potion   - Influence -   Sold for     18 GC  [Full price]
          Amulet   - Prot vs Bal - Sold for     21 GC  [Discounted]

          Total from Magic Items sold: 221 GC
          Party share per person     :  17 GC

         Treasure share    :163 GC
         Magic share       : 17 GC
         Total Per person  :180 GC

         So instead of 91 per person its 180 gold per person which
         is very good.  Sorry for the math error.